All reviewsfree laundryice makerfull size fridgebedroom suitehot tubtim hortonsyogurtbarlow trailbreakfast barfour nightsbreakfast includedfront desk staffkitchenettedishwasherairportsuppergm
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Hotel is close to the airport but not so close that you are in the flight path. Wi-Fi worked reasonably well. It's close to a mall and restaurants, making it a nice location. Breakfast was typical (and FREE), including the waffle maker. My room had a eating bar with two bar stools in the kitchen area, making it nice to keep the eating area and working areas separate.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Ilikeniceresorts
StaybridgeYYC1, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Calgary Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

We are so happy you enjoyed your time with us! It sounds like you made the most of your time here and got out to see all of the sights nearby! Our complimentary breakfast and weekday social receptions are just one way we try to say thank you to our wonderful guests! We hope to see you back at the Staybridge Suites Calgary Airport in the future!

Reviewed 19 July 2014

Lobby was small and unimpressive. A little bit further from the airport than I had thought. But the staff was truly exceptional!

Room was decent. Medium sized not spectacular. Separate bedroom was great. King bed was super comfy. Sofa bed in living room was really uncomfortable for our daughter, as all sofa beds are. Staff provided a bunch of extra bedding to make it more comfortable.

Breakfast buffet was great. Staff was really on the ball keeping everything topped up. The hotel seems to create a nice cozy atmosphere between guests.

Used the pool. Loved the waterslide. Just need to use the phone by the pool to get somebody to come and turn the slide on. Showed up within 2 minutes.

Free laundry facilities. Wow! Everything operational in the fitness room. Little basketball court just outside.

All round I am actually surprised how much I enjoyed my stay. We stayed at the nearby Marriott last trip which is brand new and more impressive but the staff and extras at the Staybridge coupled with the lower price tag make it a better value.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank IMARover1973

Thank you very much for your kind and honest comments. As we always take pride in providing excellent customer service, your comments have been forwarded to all the team members, as we provide a ''home away from home'' feeling, we as a team are all proud in providing you this memorable experience in our hotel. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back and hope to exceed your expectations once again.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

It's a comfortable place and the service is good.

The hotel has an indoor pool with a waterslide and a hot tub for you to enjoy, as well as free laundry facilities.

The breakfast is one of the things to improve, in a long stay is a little boring.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank José Francisco M

Thank you for your so very thoughtful comments posted with the trip advisor community and with us. Its guest like your self that encourages us on a daily basis to provide what we are great at and that is providing the best hospitality Calgary has to offer. when I told the front line staff about how you felt while staying with us, they were at the outmost delighted and speechless. We as your Staybridge family would like to extend our heart felt appreciation for your loyalty and business. You are apart of the Staybridge and always will be.

Thank You!

Reviewed 14 July 2014

I have stayed at the Staybridge Suites many times over the past couple of years. I originally chose this hotel because of the location for my business travel. I still stay at this location either for business or pleasure. The hotel is clean, the staff is friendly. I especially want to point out the Manager Shaf Murji. He has been a pleasure in the past. I have not stayed here in over a year, and when I went to check in He didn't even ask for my name, he greeted me by name and made an ease of check in. My wife and I were impressed. We will always come back here, because of the hotel and Shaf. Thank You for such a great hotel in Calgary, without the high price.

Room Tip: If you want a good view get the front side of the building. You may here the planes and the traffic a little more though, but it is still nice. If you want a quieter stay stay on the back side of the hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Shane K

Dear Our Valued Family Member

Thank you for your wonderful comment. We are proud to be called the Staybridge Suites Calgary Airport and we are always grateful to our valued guest like yourself that take the time out of there busy day to let us know there experience while in Calgary. We always take pride in providing excellent customer service. We are more then proud to let you know this is your "Home Away From Home" and our entire organization/staff certainly look forward in welcoming you back.

Your Staybridge family thanks you, for choosing us on your visit to Calgary A.B

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Booked 2 room suite for 1 night stay on the route to banff and Rockies. Very polite receptionist and the room was clean and nice . Free breakfast which was also excellent varieties. Free wifi. Free use of laundry (2 washers and 2 driers) was an excellent plus. Free parking too. Free shuttle to airport.
Very close to sunridge mall for shopping
Would come back and stay again

Room Tip: All rooms are good
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Sunny R

Dear Our Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for leaving us such a nice review! I’m happy to hear you enjoyed our complimentary hot breakfast. We try and serve a large range of options from eggs and waffles to muffins and bagels to make sure you get a great start to your day! We are a very unique hotel with a wide verity of amenities that are un matched in Calgary so when guest arrive through our front door we ensure the home like feeling is always present.

Thank you once again for staying at The Staybridge Suites Calgary Airport!!