My family and I recently stayed at the Staybridge Suites in Calgary for 3 nights in December while on a Christmas shopping trip and to visit with family. This is perhaps the best hotel I have stayed at. The pool and waterslide are great (waterslide was very fast the kids loved it!!), The breakfast was a hot buffet that had a pretty good assortment everything from eggs, waffles, cereal to fresh fruit. But I blown away with the service from everyone. housekeeping came in everyday and was very polite. The breakfast lady's were so nice and chatty but the whole stay was made by the front desk. They went out of there way to make everything perfect they answered questions about shopping and resturants. And it was so nice because the one guy I can't remember his name James or Jeff ? but he was new to Calgary and if he didn't know something he would ask someone who did and that is so refreshing. The front staff all ways made an effort to ask how everything was or if we needed something? James or Jeff was getting ready to leave for the night around 11pm or so and we couldn't get the tv to change channels and he said would come up with me and reprogram it for us. I found out the next day he should have left it to the night person but he stayed late just to make sure it got done. THAT'S CUSTOMER SERVICE.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set at the foothills of the Canadian Rocky Mountains, the Staybridge Suites® Calgary Airport hotel's location is beautiful, convenient and lively. Calgary is a vibrant city with plenty to do for everyone. Both business and leisure travelers appreciate the hotel's suites, free, hot breakfast and guest receptions.Calgary is home to numerous businesses, including Coca-Cola Bottling Co, GE, IBM, Supply Chain Mgmt and Alberta Treasury Bank (ATB). Traveling is convenient for business guests, as we are near Hwy-1 and just seven km from Calgary International Airport (YYC). The hotel's guests are just 10 km from the downtown area.Leisure travelers particularly enjoy this hotel's location. Calgary is home to multiple universities, including the University of Calgary, DeVry Institute of Technology and SAIT, and this hotel is a great place to stay while visiting the campus or commencement. The nearby Sunridge Mall and CrossIron Mills Mall are great shopping choices, and the city's downtown area is alive with entertainment. From bars and restaurants to clubs and casinos, downtown Calgary has it all.The Staybridge Suites® Calgary Airport hotel offers a free shuttle to and from Calgary International Airport. The hotel has an indoor pool with a waterslide and a hot tub for you to enjoy, as well as free laundry facilities for more convenience. Visit Calgary and see what the excitement is about! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Staybridge Suites Calgary Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Calgary Airport Hotel Calgary
- Calgary Staybridge Suites