“Amazing restaurant”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Calgary, Canada
“Amazing restaurant”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Our family went for lunch and we are so happy we have this amazing restaurant in our community.
The food and service was excellent. A hidden gem in the community of Evergreen.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Tania36

Calgary, Alberta, Canada
“Dinner Just Okay”
Reviewed 19 April 2014

Decided to give Infusion a try after it had been open for a couple of months. Four of us went, had a couple of appetizers, four mains and desserts. Too be honest, I found the menu was confused, all over the place. My wife had a thai salmon dish, it was a large portion, but it came with an odd breading, risotto was good. I had the lasagna, not up to the standards of an italian restaurant and it wasn't as hot as it should have been, nor was it a large portion for the price. Friends had the special of the night and stuffed chicken breast, they were happier with their dish than ours. The calamari appetizer was good, it also came with a different dipping sauce than I had tried before (almost a sweet thai). Desserts were very well done. They are also pushing their signature cocktails, but they don't really fit in with the restaurant and the food; again I found it confusing. Atmosphere was also just okay.

For the price, I didn't leave overly happy for the quality. I wouldn't make this my first choice for a dinner. The breakfast menu looks great so we might have to see if it's better for breakfast.

• Visited April 2014
Calgary, Canada
“Close to home”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Wonderful little resturant. It use to be in Bragg creek before the floods. Have been twice and great food each time. Service and value excellent.
It is nice we have such a nice reasonable resturant close by our home.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Uk40
AIRDRIE
“Surprise surprise”
Reviewed 10 February 2014 via mobile

I stopped here with my mom and daughter for a quick lunch had never been there before so not sure what to expect... well very pleasant surprise from the very clean decor to the great service and fantastic food our meals were just superb my mom and I had fish and chips done perfectly with what looked like home made tartar sauce and home made coleslaw cannot describe how good this meal was... Our server was very pleasant and attentive and we noticed that there was always someone cleaning something while we were there also none of us were wine drinkers but they have a huge wine cooler with lots of selection and a banquet room this place is worth a visit just check it out you will be glad you did. But note only open for dinner Friday Saturday and Sunday. . Worth the stop.

1 Thank dudelee
Calgary, Alberta
“Big Surprise”
Reviewed 31 January 2014

I had never heard of Infusion at Bragg Creek but I am told it was washed away in the spring flood. The family has opened a new place in a small shopping centre in Evergreen. I was hungry and saw the name and went in. Very, very nice atmosphere. Instant service. Purified drinking water at no extra cost. Great menu with lots of choice. Superb coffee. I had a delicious shrimp and spinach omelet that came with fried potato rounds and a bowl of fresh fruit. A very generous plate. I wasn't crazy about the music but it was soft and I did not like the fact that they set the tip at 18 % but based on the whole experience I would have tipped 18% . My bill was under $18.00. This is a great find. I will be going back and taking friends and family.

Check before going. They are open at lunch but only evenings towards the end of the week.

• Visited January 2014