“Nice Stadium”

The Scotiabank Saddledome
Ranked #31 of 307 things to do in Calgary
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Came here for a convention. Comfy and well appointed. Friendly staff. Air conditioning was perfect. Enjoyed our days here.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

Saw Shania's Vegas show here July 10. Great venue with excellent sound and stage and very helpful staff that kept attendees near their purchased seats and not running all over the stadium

Reviewed 9 August 2014

We watch a hockey game at the saddledome had a great evening food and candy was a little over priced

Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

I went to a Calgary Flames gane here before and I have to say I was really impressed. The concourse was very nice with many concessions and food options. Some of the foods and drinks are a little expensive, but whatever. Great atmosphere during a Flames game, crazy fanbase. My only problem was after the game. The traffic was beyond insane after the game ended. I think it took over an hour just to get about 1,000 feet away from the stadium. Even though the traffic after the flames game was torture, I really loved this experience, great facility.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

I have been to the Dome many times but this was the first concert I had attended at the Dome. I was shocked as to the line up and security there, we had to wait almost half a hour just to get inside the dome before security. By the time we had got into the seating area the first act had already started and we could not see where are seats where. Add to this the security were less than helpful guiding us to where our seat was. After 10 minutes we finally found our seats fumbling around in the dark. Price of drinks was expensive, and if you want to attend an event here I suggest you arrive really early.