I stayed for one night only in a standard king size room. The bed was actually very comfortable. The view out of the bedroom was of the parking lot & the Olympic Park, the TV's could use an upgrade, and the living room furniture definately needs to be upgraded. Bathroom was nice. Everything looked clean so there were no issues there, the only thing that bothered me was that there was an instant smell of what I call "old ladies getting a perm" when I entered into the room. That was a little unpleasant but by the morning the smell either went away or I got adjusted to it. Other than that I had no issues. The staff was very friendly and answered all my questions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located across the world-class Canada Olympic Park, along the Trans-Canada Highway, and only a short drive from downtown Calgary, Sandman Hotel Calgary West is the perfect choice whether travelling on business or pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Sandman Hotel & Suites Calgary West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandman Hotel And Suites Calgary West
- Sandman Hotel Calgary West