My difficulties began with my reservation. The group number I had was not recognized by the telephone agent. I booked anyway, then phoned a direct contact person (at my cost) who corrected the reservation rate and upgraded my room (nice). At arrival at 6 p.m. There was one desk agent on the phone and 3 people waiting to check in. The room was as promised. But had some servicing shortcomings: crumbs on floor, packet of decaf only and an empty toilet roll holder (there was a backup). When I called at 10 p.m. for a wake-up call (twice) there was no answer. Servicing the next day was deficient also. My soiled towel (left in the tub) was left, but the clean bath mat was taken and not replaced. There are mostly just fast-food/Denny's within close proximity.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located across the world-class Canada Olympic Park, along the Trans-Canada Highway, and only a short drive from downtown Calgary, Sandman Hotel Calgary West is the perfect choice whether travelling on business or pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sandman Hotel & Suites Calgary West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandman Hotel And Suites Calgary West
- Sandman Hotel Calgary West