If you are visiting Calgary for fun trip this is not the hotel you want be in. Very congested rooms, Pricey, No free Parking and felt like staff are not allowed to smile while working. There are lot other good hotels couple of miles away from downtown. This hotel is good for people who have stuff to do in Calgary downtown and don't have a car for travelling. Transportation is very good in downtown and is free if you are travelling within downtown. Avoid it if you can.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located across the world-class Canada Olympic Park, along the Trans-Canada Highway, and only a short drive from downtown Calgary, Sandman Hotel Calgary West is the perfect choice whether travelling on business or pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sandman Hotel & Suites Calgary West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandman Hotel And Suites Calgary West
- Sandman Hotel Calgary West