Grey Eagle Resort & Casino
  • Breakfast included
US$209
US$157
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Suites Downtown(Calgary)(Great Value!)
US$113
Hotel Elan
  • Breakfast included
US$87
1,187 results
All reviewsevent centerhotel and casinoconcert venuebannockmountain viewhash brownsbreakfast buffetlots of parkingbeautiful hotelcomfortable bedsnon smokinggreat place to stayhot tubeasy accessfresh fruitrooms are largeenjoyed my stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

I have stayed here routinely for the past month due to a recent move in the area. I love this hotel and the service. The rooms are new, the beds are amazing and the free full breakfast is wonderful. Will return again I am sure of it.

• Stayed: July 2014
GERC-Management, General Manager at Grey Eagle Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Hello Happytourist5

I am very grateful that you stayed at our hotel with you recent move to town. Please feel free to contact myself directly so I can personally set you stay up better than usual.

Kyates@greyeaglecasino.ca

Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

We loved EVERYTHING about this hotel. Room, service, staff, food, location, price. Clean, large rooms. Comfy beds. Everything A+++
GREAT hotel! We will certainly be back.
We had dinner in the restaurant with our voucher. Good service, outstanding food. The included breakfast Buffett had eggs, hash browns, bacon, toast, fruit, yogurt, muffins.

Stayed: July 2014

Dear Ms. Jennifer D

Thanks for your response and for your business! I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time at the resort. In regards to your meal voucher we are happy to offer a $10.00 off if you spend a minimum of $20 great value. Breakfast is included I am happy you enjoyed it! We will always continue to have great value at the Grey Eagle Resort!

See you next time.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

We stayed at the Grey Eagle Resort and Casino for a few days two months after it opened. The room was spacious, clean and comfortable. There was free wi-fi as well as a small business center with 2 computers and printer.The exercise room had two treadmills, an eliptical, stationary bike and universal gym and free weights. Because the hotel is separate from the Casino it did not have the usual chaos often seen at a Las Vegas Hotel. It was a quiet and relaxing atmosphere. The staff was friendly and helpful. In the morning the free continental breakfast was nicely done. The hotel has a restaurant were we ate one night (nice hamburger for $14) since there are few places to eat in the immediate area of the hotel. The service was good and it was a relaxing atmosphere.The Casino has a buffet (2 hour wait in line when we were there as they had a Canada Day special $7.99 per person). There is also a "from the menu" restaurant in the casino but we passed on that because it was so noisy in the casino. The hotel is located about 15 minutes from downtown Calgary and a little tricky to locate so have a good map and directions. We were totally happy with the hotel and would certainly recommend it.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Hello 062843

I appreciate your message and thank you for the business. I am pleased that you really enjoyed your stay with us and look forward I'm having you back soon!

Sincerely

Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Such a classy hotel. The building is gorgeous, rooms clean and beds comfortable. The customer service was outstanding!!! Food was remarkable. I highly recommend this hotel. It only took about 15 minutes to get downtown. There is also a pool inside and hot tub outside. Highly recommended.

Stayed: July 2014

Hello Janelle B

I greatly appreciate you writing a review and letting me know how you enjoyed staying with us. You are right, the staff are incredible and very caring to all of our guests. Access to downtown is literally 10 minutes away but yet we back onto the rocky mountains giving you that Resort feel which we are. Calgary's only Resort Destination!

See you next time you pass through Calgary.

Kevin

Reviewed 9 July 2014

I had stayed here for 4 days during a business conference in Calgary and during startup of Stampede! I was expecting something completely different! I figured it would be your everyday entry level Casino accommodations with your super 8 style rooms!!! WRONG!! This was the exact opposite! This place is trendy modern and ultra-quiet located in a convenient side of the city with quick access to all the cities amenities in a 10 minute radius. Rooms are large and bright and very clean! Staff was extremely friendly and the small quaint restaurant had delicious food that not even most could expect! I will be back and I must say that the rack of lamb and the crab cakes are still on my mind!!! Hope to return again!

Room Tip: Mountain view!!!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
GERC-Management, Manager at Grey Eagle Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Dear Halichef

Thank you very much for the email as it allows us to pass on the good and bad to our employees to we can make this hotel the very best for guests like you. The rack of lamb is one of my favorite as well in the restaurant.

I look forward in many more years with guests like you, the door is always open!

Kevin