“Nice & Clean!!!!”

Lakeview Signature Inn Calgary Airport
Ranked #8 of 109 Hotels in Calgary
Reviewed 5 May 2014

We have recently booked this hotel one night stay. It was beyond our expectation. Suite was really cozy and clean. After a long drive and attending a daylong event, we were really looking for a nice comfy and clean bed to sleep on and we were not disappointed. It was really smoke free and pet free environment in true sense. Above all it was really quite. The kitchenette was well equipped and cleaned. Only disappointment that we have encounter was at the breakfast on the following morning. It was Sunday and the breakfast time was 7 to 10 and we shows up at the breakfast at around 9 and found most of the items are gone and had not refilled, although there was many service attendance roaming around the breakfast area. The supply from the kitchen was slow and had to wait for about 10 min to get scramble egg and another 5 min to get one of the bean item. The plate for wheat bread was empty but nobody taking any shot at there. The fruit corner was empty too and not refilled while we were there. Seen many other guest waiting just like me for the supply from the kitchen. Hotel should improve the breakfast management well enough to maintain their reputation. But I must appreciate the staff at the front desk. When we arrive late at night , the guest attendance name Raj was courteous and finish our necessary paper work quicker than expected and the following morning while checking out another front desk attendance name Annie fixed one of the discrepancy that I have notice on my billing.

Room Tip: Our room was in the main floor and it was quite.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
John F, General Manager at Lakeview Signature Inn Calgary Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Zahmed,

Thank you for your well thought out review, your kind words and for mentioning the replenishment issue you encountered at the time you attended breakfast.

We appreciate your kind words about our accommodation and front office operation, specifically Raj and Annie. We are indeed fortunate to have these two individuals on our team. They both do a tremendous job.

I apologize for the slowness in our breakfast buffet replenishment while you were with us. That is of course not the way we wish to present ourselves, nor thankfully, is it the way we typically do. I am currently not sure what the reason was for this, however I will discuss it with that team to see what we can do to improve the performance over what might have been happening at the time. Thank you again for mentioning it.

We appreciate you having chosen to stay with us and we hope to have the opportunity to accommodate you again in the future - when I would anticipate buffet replenishment will go significantly better.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

The hotel is very clean and quite. The staff were amazing from front desk, to housekeeping, in fact every one we came in contact with. Our 2 bedroom suite was spacious and had everything we needed for our 3 day weekend. It is close to everything, within 5 mins, and the way out of town to banff is easy as well. I would recommend this hotel to anyone !

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Ali,
Thank you for being our guest and for your thoughtful review.

I am happy to hear that the our two bedroom suites have another supported. They are a type of a hotel accommodation that is not widely available in Calgary.

It is always wonderful to read appreciation for the efforts that our employees put forth every day. As a group, they really care about the enjoyment our guests have from the property. As a hotel, we are fortunate to have them.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

Where have you been all my life?! I just found out about this hotel online by chance and I'm glad I did. I've stayed at a lot of hotels in Calgary, and this is easily the best experience in town! Good location, clean, friendly, full service, and unbeatable price! I rarely give 5 stars, but keep it up and I'll keep giving my highest possible recommendation!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Scott C
John F, General Manager at Lakeview Signature Inn Calgary Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2014

Well Scott, what a wonderful review!

Thank you for discovering us and enjoying our brand of hospitality. We are a pretty simple hotel with simple priorities: value, cleanliness, and friendliness. Our guests, new and old, most frequently use the words 'like home' when describing us, others are impressed with the spaciousness on our suites.

Thanks again Scott. Our employees really value reading this type of feedback, knowing that they have hit the mark.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

Very positive stay. We booked a 2 bedrooms suite and came with our 2 cats for few days.
It was clean and useful to have a kitchenette available.
Pretty quiet. Complimentary diner was a good idea.
Nice staff as well. Easy access.
I would recommend it.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Sabine N
John F, General Manager at Lakeview Signature Inn Calgary Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Sabine,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to provide the evaluation of your stay.

I am so happy that you discovered our little hotel. "Like home" is the phrase we hear most often from our guests whether it is the first stay for them, or whether they have been staying at the Lakeview Signature Inn for years.

Glad you enjoyed one of our two bedroom suites. I think they are well designed and, when compared to two separate rooms, more economical, as well as more social for the party. ... More how we live at home!

Thank you also for your kind comment about our employees. Typically, they do a wonderful job in really caring.

I hope we might see you again soon.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

I stayed last week at this hotel and had a great experience- large, clean rooms, good variety of breakfast choices- both hot and cold- nice managers reception during the weeknight- free DVD's for use. I will stay here again

Room Tip: I stayed in the 2 bed, 2 bath suite with my teenage daughter and it is great for a family stay.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
John F, General Manager at Lakeview Signature Inn Calgary Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

Greg thanks for staying with us and taking the time to provide this wonderful evaluation!

We are thrilled that you gave us a try, especially trying out one of our two bedroom suites, and found it enjoyable. I really think these suites are exceptionally well designed.

We are fortunate to have a group of conscientious employees who take pride in what the do at that guests such as yourself notice it.

Thank you again.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

I recently stayed at the Lakeview Signature Inn while my husband was having surgery at PLC. I checked in at 10:30pm and was warmly greeted at the front desk after a very long and stressful day. I had a super comfy bed and great sleep. It is an excellent hotel, perfect for families and the hot complimentary breakfast was delicious.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
John F, General Manager at Lakeview Signature Inn Calgary Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2014

Thank you Carolyn.

We hope your husband is convalescing well. Life is precious. I trust you agree that we are fortunate to have such capable professionals in the health care field which we all depend on at one time or another.

As for our little part, I am glad we were able to help in a time that probably involved some amount of stress in your life. Thank you for your kind comments about our hotel and it's staff.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

Very pleasantly surprised with the establishment in total. The amenities were more than expected, rooms were well appointed and supplied. Staff pleasant and efficient. Great stay if business in the area.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Thank you for you wonderful comments Karen.

We appreciate the opportunity to have had you as a Lakeview Signature guest.
You touched on what I think are probably the most important things to a traveler.
Very appreciated.