“Shocking.”

Neighbourhood: Southeast Calgary
Calgary
“Shocking.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2013

Wow. Started with the dressing in the salad that was pure oil. No flavour, no taste, as if it had not been shaken oil. I had already pulled a hair out of my garlic toast but just politely put it into my napkin and continued to eat soup. My son then finds a hair in his pizza, my daughter has one sticking into the baked area of her burger and then my son finds another while the manager is at the table. 4 hairs... Really??!!! We didn't have to pay but yuck!!!!!! I felt like I had a hair caught in my throat for the rest of the day. Manager was obviously apologetic, and the service wasn't actually too terrible. Never going back to that one!

• Visited April 2013

Edmonton, Canada
“Still the same no matter”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 October 2012 via mobile

Service was great and the food same as anywhere Boston serves. Lunch was great and on time . Thank you Boston staff

2 Thank James S