“Stampede Farewell Dinner”

Ranked #139 of 3,756 Restaurants in Calgary
Price range: US$24 - US$51
Dining options: Private Dining, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Southeast Calgary
Description: Caesar's is undeniably old school. Rich surroundings of burgundy leather and dark wood finishes evoke a sense of nostalgia. The space isn't the only thing that defines Caesar's, but rather a complete package. Caesar's has been captivating diners with the best aged, individually cut to order and charbroiled beef that Alberta has to offer, the art of service and value. Returning patrons often ask for their grandfather and / or father's table for a lively discussion over dinner to celebrate a special occasion or for an important business meeting. That is because a steak dinner is more than just a meal; it can turn into a ritual of sorts, best performed not by a restaurant, but by an institution. Caesar's Steakhouse was established in 1972 and the ownership has remained with the same family since inception. Our relationship with our customers, our suppliers and our team is what has made Caesar's a tradition in the Calgary community
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Had a lovely dinner of steak at the end of our vacation in Calgary. There 5 in our party and the staff was courteous and professional. The salad was great the the steak was tasty and done as requested. The atmosphere was cozy in a booth and the restaurant was packed when we left. Would recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank Margot60

Reviewed 7 May 2014

I first went to Caesar's with my parents. Service was acceptable but not brilliant but the steaks are as they always have been. Excellent. If you want fine dining look elswhere but if you want an honest old fashioned meal then worth a try.

1  Thank David R
Reviewed 1 April 2014

For a level above the indifferent service at Earls and Moxies, try Caesars. The steaks really are great, service attentive without being intrusive. Service from days gone by! Great job, will be back!

1  Thank Pat293920
Reviewed 8 January 2014

My wife and I went to Caesar's to celebrate during the holidays. I started my meal with french onion soup while my wife ordered a salad with creamy garlic house dressing. Both starters were great. We both ordered rib eye steaks with stuffed baked potatoes. The steaks were cooked perfectly as usual. I had asked our waiter if I could get my steak done somewhere between medium rare and rare. He told me just to ask for rare plus. I did and that's how it came. We have been going to Caesar's for 30 years and I can honestly say we have never had a bad meal. The management and staff always take the time to say hello and chat. This particular evening, I mentioned to George that my wife and I had been together for 25 years. After our meal, out came a complementary piece of cheesecake. These people don't miss a beat.

2  Thank Earls69
Reviewed 3 January 2014

I have to admit that when we arrived on the lounge side we were notified that the order we had particularly set our sights on was only served on the dining room side, nevertheless ,we were notified that they would make an exception (.Also it was nice that they honoured one of our guest's Ceaser voucher , even though it was marked for downtown )...Not sure if our waitress was used to serving a large ammount of people on that side , but it was apparent by nights end that she was indeed frazzled .1.She added the 18 % gratuity after the GST had been added to the bill , it was then rectified when brought to her attention .One of our guests requested their dinner to be wrapped up , no problem, however she came back obviously distraught , saying that the chicken had been thrown out ! Also adding that if she wanted another one that one could be prepared at 1/2 price and the rest would come out of her own pocket . !!!Well my friend classy person that she is said don't worry about it !!! 18 % mandatory gratuity !!!The restaurant should take advice and perhaps lessons from the keg !!!Where full customer satisfaction is always observed . For a waitress and RESTAURANT that at night's end received 18% gratuity on all the bills she received !!!Could of least had the decency to make up for the one meal .

1  Thank Mercedes V