“Delicious and Beautiful”

Centini Restaurant & Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Centini Restaurant & Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #179 of 3,514 Restaurants in Calgary
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Calgary, Canada
“Delicious and Beautiful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014

This was the third visit to Centini's for myself and my husband in the last four months. We have enjoyed many of their meals including the ravioli, the gnocchi, the calamari and the escargot, just to name a few. On all three occasions we found the food to be bursting with flavour and steaming hot!
The staff is always friendly and efficient (a special thank you to Peter for being so attentive to our needs at our last visit). The bread and breadsticks are wonderful and the olive oil for dipping...divine. This restaurant is fine Italian dining with all the perks...white table clothes, beautiful flowers gracing the entrance and knowledgable staff ready to help with any questions. Even if you don't have time for a full meal, check out the beautiful bar and order some appetizers while gazing at the amazing selection of decanters. Whether you live in Calgary or are here for business or the Stampede, don't miss Centini's. You will be thoroughly pleased you found this gem!

1 Thank Susanjl_12

Toronto, ON
“Fabulous spot for a business event”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

I hosted a business event at Centini, and was more than wowed by the experience. Pre planning it was very effective, and the lunch time meal went perfectly. Staff was more than accommodating, the service was superb, the food was great. All in all, one of the better events like this I have had. Kathy and her team went beyond in making the event a success. It was a totally stress free time, made all the better by the service and attention.

If you are looking to host a business meal or event, I would highly recommend Centini.

1 Thank twokidsonecat
Calgary, Canada
“Quiet Elegance”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

Centini is the ultimate Calgary restaurant. Quiet, elegant, with excellent food. We always choose Centini for special occasions. This time it was for my husband's birthday. We were thrilled to have Miles as our server once again.. He is knowledgeable, professional and charming.
The wine list at Centini is extensive and well organized for every taste and price.
For dinner We both chose the scallop appetizer and sea bass for our main course. Both dishes were outstanding and cooked to perfection. The accompanying vegetables tasted as they had come right from the garden.
We indulged in dessert..profiteroles, my favourite and the peanut/ chocolate tart accompanied by cappuccinos.
Centinis is pricy but worth every penny. Don't miss this experience if you live in Calgary or if you are a visitor to our beautiful city.

1 Thank LJoanne
Cheshire, UK
“Poor attitude to customers”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

Arrived and restaurant was empty however we were not made to feel important and even worse they asked our daughter to prove her age ID even though she is 23. Wine choice was very expensive. My starter of tomato and mozzarella was poor, too cold with all the tomato stalks left in. Main courses were good as was the dessert but overall felt that we were more of an inconvenience to our waiter rather than only one of the 2 tables eating there. Young lady who took our coats on arrival was very welcoming. Our most expensive meal of our holiday but not worthy of the price tag

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank TartanD
Innisfil, Canada
“Downtown Convenience”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014

I ordered the special of the day, a lovely salmon in a lemon sauce. It was very tasty, but the vegetable portions were pretty sparse. The wait staff seemed to be annoyed with the questions my bilingual guests had while ordering which irked me. Nice place to eat, but I don't think I would go out of my way to recommend it.

• Visited April 2014