“I went twice and my husband and son THREE times”
Review of Earls Bankers Hall

Earls Bankers Hall
Reserve with OpenTable
Earls Bankers Hall is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #436 of 3,725 Restaurants in Calgary
Price range: US$1 - US$40
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Northwest Calgary
Reviewed 11 July 2014

I remembered Earls as a great chain when we lived in Calgary so this was my choice to go. We went on the Thursday just before Stampede started, it was very busy and crowded and happy hour... We ordered the happy specials... Let me tell you the boys had the Mango Dynamite Roll and loved it. The only thing that was on a hit was the Nachos and the waitress warned us but we ordered anyway... Should have listened to her. I had the Lobster/Shrimp Roll and it was delicious.
Overall it was a great experience and we went back the next time for appetizers again. The boys then went for lunch the next day. We are not the kind of people that repeat restaurants unless they are great!

Reviewed 10 July 2014

The service here was wonderful. Quick, friendly, and all around fantastic. Our server, Julie, was knowledgable and respectable. The pork buns were a top menu item and they had plenty of vegan options available as well. Cocktails were delicious including my favorite- white peach Bellini. All in all I would definitely make it a point to come back next time I'm in town.

1  Thank Meeshy1995
Reviewed 24 June 2014

My wife and I ate a delightful lunch at Earls in downtown Calgary, AB. The location is perfect 8th Avenue and 3rd Street. Our server Carly was very sweet and had a nice personality too. We had a Moscow Mule which was good, but the ginger beer they used was a little weak. My wife had the Bronx Burger with fry's and that was excellent. We asked for crispy fry's and they might not have been as crisp as we like but they were very good. The hamburger with 3 large onion rigs was delicious too. I had the Fig, Brie & Chicken sandwich which I ordered with Clam Chowder. The soup was very good with lots of clams and bacon, the sandwich was full of great flavors that exploded in your mouth and made you smile. This Earls was a must stop to eat at. We'd been away for almost a month and this was our first trip to Earl's, maybe we should have tried an Earls before this. This location is perfect for people watching too.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

My husband and I stayed a few days in Calgary before heading home after a great holiday in Canada.
On our last day we found Earls Restaurant in Bankers Hall Downtown. Wish we had found it earlier. We were made welcome by the staff on our arrival for dinner that night.
The food was excellent. Our server Crystal was a delight. We also met another server can't remember his name but he was coming to Scotland for a wedding. He was a proper gentleman.
Excellent food and service. Thank you all very much.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

First time in this Earls. Large and roomy restaurant with excellent ambiance and super clean. One end has a sports bar feel but plenty of quieter areas. From the moment we entered we were met by friendly smiling staff. Once seated we had the luck to have Chrystal as our server. She was a joy to meet. Friendly with a ready smile and extremely attentive. My partner had the Chicken,Brie and Fig sandwich with a side of caesars salad. Absolutely delicious and could not be bettered. My choice was the Jeera chicken curry with jasmine rice. This came in two dishes, one for rice and the other containing the meat and sauce. The meat and sauce was more than adequate to cover the rice, where in so many restaurants too much rice is leftover. The flavour of the curry was just right , not too hot but all the flavours allowed to come through. Chrystal was the icing on the cake of what was a wonderful meal and experience. Price, quality and service absolutely right. All of the staff were friendly and seemed genuinely happy. Certainly recommend this Earls and we will be returning.