“Rude place”

Harbour City
Cuisines: Chinese
“Rude place”
Reviewed 27 January 2013 via mobile

The food is all right but expensive.

But watch out ... On Holidays they rush you and dont like to refill your tea for you.

And...if you don't give high tips they get rude too.

Gatineau
“Good food”
Reviewed 4 July 2012

Good food! the shrimp dumplings and the imperial chicken were tasty! However, there are over 150 dishes on the menu which does not give much descriptions. We had to ask a lot of questions and the waiters did not seem to be comfortable with their English and mine, I had a hard time getting clear answers about the food. When I finally made up my mind, they brought us what we chose but also what we had just asked about but did not order. Fortunatly, it was good, but be sure to confirm your order with them. If it was not of the communication issue, I would give 4 stars to this restaurant.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank RevET
Calgary, Canada
“Best Authentic Chinese Restaurant in Calgary”
Reviewed 13 November 2011

Best Authentic Chinese food in Calgary. Trust the owner chef and his waiters to recommend what is freshest in the way of seafood and vegetables. Chef prepares succulent dishes for those discerning tastebuds !!

• Visited November 2011
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I like this place - among the cheap late-night restaurants in Chinatown, this one seems cleaner and friendlier than...”
Reviewed 21 November 2007

I like this place - among the cheap late-night restaurants in Chinatown, this one seems cleaner and friendlier than most. The spicy dishes that I've tried (the Satay beef) are very good. The noodles? Ah.. not so much. A little bit expensive, as well, but for a main floor joint, good for three stars. An in-house escalator would have earned it four for sure.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook