“Great breakfast”

Humpty's
Ranked #1,650 of 3,644 Restaurants in Calgary
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I great place to go for breakfast, fast, yummy and good.
Not that many around the city. Friendly staff, clean, and the menu is great lots of things to choose from.

Reviewed 13 January 2014

We were looking at some houses in the Erlton area and decided to have take-out from this restaurant. The lady in the front was very nice and took our order. They have benches you can sit on while you wait. Restaurant was very quiet with a few families dining. But the food didn't take too long and it was good. Although the restaurant looks a little run down, I would definitely go there again.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

here for a meal before flying out of Calgary. Sort of like a Denny's menu and atmosphere, friendly older career waitress, prices cheap, food was good and hot, great coffee,liquor licence, fun place for a meal, lots of real local characters/patrons at this place constantly.

Reviewed 24 July 2013

My friend always wants to eat breakfast, even though it was lunch time, so we ended up trying this place for the first time. The service was quick and food was tasty. Had the usual bacon and eggs with hashbrowns.

1  Thank yelowdaisy
Reviewed 12 November 2012

We went to Humpty's on the spur of the moment to have a bite to eat. I am allergic to gluten and my friend is lactose intolerant. Yes, we are trouble but we did not chose to be this way. Most restaurants have a gluten free menu but Humpty's did not even know what I was talking about. The words - "allergic, intolerant, gluten" were all unknown to our hostess and server. I finally asked if I could have 2 eggs scrambled and could the chef make sure no bread or crumbs touched it. I don't seem to have any adverse effects but my lactose intolerant friend ordered a hot chocolate and it arrived with whipping cream on top.
The food was standard breakfast fare and the staff were trying their best. They just need to be better informed on food allergies and how to handle them. It is standard now to be able to make sure clients with allergies are well looked after.

1  Thank 4bigdogsCalgary