“Perfect Client Lunch Spot”
Review of The Metropolitan

Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Beltline
Cross street: 8th Street and 16th Avenue SW
Transit: Bus Routes 2-Killarney and 13-Mt Royal stop on 8 St SW just outside Mount Royal Village Mall.
Description: The Metropolitan has proudly been serving in Calgary since 2000. If you are looking for a cold drink, a great dinner, or a curated glass of wine this is the place for you!
Reviewed 15 November 2012

It is a great spot to take clients! I was accompanied by two senior members from my company visiting from out of town. They were both very impressed with the atmosphere, the menu and the service! The service was great, and we were all treated very well from the moment we walked in the door to the moment we left.
I would highly recommend this restaurant!!

There are newer reviews for The Metropolitan

Reviewed 27 June 2012

We ate here for dinner on the Sunday of the long weekend. We arrived around 5pm to a bunch of staff who were running around drunk and dancing all over the place. It was very unpleasant and extremely unprofessional. I felt sorry for our server who was trying her best to ignore her coworkers.

The food was decent, but I'll never return.

3  Thank Mandy F
Reviewed 25 April 2012

horrible, rude staff. You could not pay me to go back

Reviewed 10 April 2012

Great for lunch. Quick, good, and served with a smile. Lots of selections. Clean and comfortable.

Reviewed 12 March 2012

The food was ok, but the service was not that great. I was made to feel like I was not a valued customer at this restaurant. I ordered a steak, medium; it was cooked close to medium but was very salty. Cocktail menu was terrible.

1  Thank Jeremy B