“Nice little bar.”

Cuisines: Fusion
Neighbourhood: Beltline
Neighbourhood: Beltline
Reviewed 1 June 2012

I love this place for drinks. Some of the food is great including the Veggie Ali, the Shining Path pizza and the Four Cheese pizza.

1  Thank Hammy_Teare

Reviewed 31 January 2012

7 of us went for dinner and drinks on a Friday night. We were pleasantly surprised with the food - I had the ginger beef (excellent) and very good veggie burger (yes, I'm a bit of a walking contradiction... I'm trying to eat less red meat, LOL). Oh - the chocolate martini (I can't remember the name) was not good - try one of the other martinis.

2  Thank Live_Life_Big
Reviewed 26 June 2011

The decor is over the top with red & black throughout but it totally works. It feels like you're in some pimped out secret bunker. The cocktail menu is extensive with creative names of politicians thoughtfully corresponding with the ingredients. The food, OMG, the food. Where to begin? Spinach dip was the best I've ever had (and I've had many) and the grilled cheese sandwich with fig spread has me counting the days until my return. Seriously this place is the real deal.

Reviewed 6 April 2010

Great martinis & atmosphere.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed 10 July 2008

its ok. very much a chache place

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook