“Great Evening”

Muse Restaurant
Price range: US$51 - US$51
Cuisines: French, American, International, Canadian
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Kensington Road
Description: Energized Fine Dining. Composed Dishes. Creative Multi-Course Dining Experience. Passionately Seasonal. New American Cuisine. Located in the heart of Kensington. Unqiue atrium style restaurant. Sexy and contemporary space. Private dining rooms. Private Chefs table. Five course or eight course Chef's Tasting Menus. Extensive wine list.
“Great Evening”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 October 2012 via mobile

Went to Muse on a recommendation and couldn't have been more pleased.
The service was excellent and the food was excellent.

Great wine, great food and great ambience- truly wowed and will definetly return.

DavidT,

Its nice to see that word of mouth led you to us and you had a great experience. Please thank your friend for recommending us.

See you again soon.

Leeds
“Excellent food, menu doesn't change much”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 October 2012

I have been to Muse twice for special occassions and the food is always excellent. I arranged a table for our wedding anniversary and was told that we would receive complimentary bubbly. Although we didn't, we did get a very nice, romantic table and excellent service. The only reason I have not returned is the fact that the menu is very limited and does not change very often. I have also eaten at The Wine Bar and Brasserie (sister restaurants I believe), which are also very good.

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank charlotteJimmy
charlotteJimmy ,

Thank you for choosing to celebrate your Anniversary with us and we are very happy that the service and food was great. Please accept our apology about missing the bubbles - we feel terrible and promise to make it up on your next visit.

Happy Anniversary,
High River, Canada
“The most amazing French menu!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 October 2012

The milles feuilles is to die for - pure heaven!! Chef Xavier is outstanding, and the ambience is very intimate and rommantic.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Karen G
Karen G,

From one fellow chocolate lover to another thank you.

Regards,
Calgary, Canada
“Can't Taste The Food Over The Salt”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2012

This is the fourth time I have been to the Muse and the last three times have been too freaking salty. Everything was great but the entree was so salty I did not enjoy the meal....would have sent it back but we needed to catch a show....service was great, as is the atmosphere. They could fix the hole in the seat....we were seated on level lower by the bar against the wall and my wife found a hole in the seat....$30 entrees don't allow owner to fix seats? Will no longer return or suggest people to go there anymore. Liked it better when Cam was the chef...

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Ssaxondog
Ssaxondog,

My name is Stephen and I am the new owner off the Muse (As of Oct 1/12). First off let me apologize for your poor experience. Your concerns are valid and we are listening:

- We have a new TOP Chef starting at the end of this month
- We are fixing the small details that make a big difference

I would like to personally invite you back to give us a second chance to see the changes for yourself.

All the best,
Calgary, Canada
“Always amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2012

I have been lucky enough to frequent the muse on several occasions and I've been blown away every time. Both the food and the service are always impeccable. The menu features local ingredients with a lovely french twist.

Visited May 2012