“The Mighty Meatball!!!!!!”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Neighbourhood: Hillurst
Neighbourhood: Hillurst
Reviewed 17 October 2013

So I head here on a whim. I try "Joe's Special". It's my first time and I'm not lookin to get too into this newly formed relationship, so take the easy route. It was absolutely a great sub sandwich. Zesty and tasty, filling every tastebud I needed to be filled with satisfaction.

A couple of weeks later my better half and I decide to come back on my recommendation. She gets the Spicy Meatball Sub and I repeat my first visit with Joe's Special. One taste of her meatball sub sends me into a state of bliss. These meatballs are packed full of insane flavour!! So much that I ended up buying 20 frozen ones from their Market stock.

I'm looking forward to trying more subs on their vast list of great looking foods!!! Check it out!!

Reviewed 26 August 2013 via mobile

Used to be our favorite place for shwarma, now horrible. Used to have condiments like pickled radish etc, now just hot peppers. Too salty, wasnt able to eat it all because just wasnt as tasty as it used to be.

Reviewed 9 August 2013

Perhaps you will enjoy this place if you have no conception of what real Italian gelato is. Yes, the ice cream was home-made, and the effort is appreciated, but it was not good.

1  Thank Ale_Viola
Reviewed 15 March 2013

A family run store with very yummy sandwiches. Before visiting Peppino, I never imagined that a vegetarian sandwich could be tasty too. Have been here multiple times for both breakfast and lunch. Love their vegetarian sandwiches and the sauces they offer as well. My favorite is their Bocconcini sandwich. If you like spicy stuff do ask for their special garlicky hot sauce.

Reviewed 5 October 2012

The Joe's Special sandwich is my favourite. Haven't been to Peppino's since my office was moved out of the area. I forgot how much I missed the place. Will be back. Do yourself a favour. Go!

1  Thank AttitudeGuy