“Fast service”

Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Northeast Calgary
“Fast service”
Reviewed 4 November 2013 via mobile

I only tried the Pho chicken soup, which was great and Bubble tea which was great as well. I checked out dishes on other tables and the looked and smelled great :)

Calgary, Canada
“Good food, Lightning service ”
Reviewed 3 October 2013 via mobile

Always good food and incredibly fast (in and out in 30 minutes without rushing the meal). Best place around if you've got limited time to lunch.

Quezon City, Philippines
“lots of food for an affordable price!”
Reviewed 9 August 2013

we ordered soup, and noodle dishes, along with taro bubble tea for the four of us. everything tasted very good!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank stuff101
Exeter, United Kingdom
“Great, Real Food”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

I visited from the UK with my family who live here, they are regulars and love the place. I was really impressed, great quality Vietnamese cooking. I had a seafood noodle soup which was a very generous portion and the best noodle soup I have ever had.

The staff were very friendly and the service was quick. I particularly liked how I received a plate of 'finishing touches' (Bean sprouts, Lime, Chilli and Fresh herbs) to add to the soup separately from the soup itself. This re-enforced the home-cooked aspect and made me feel a proper part of the cooking process (no matter how small). We also had spring rolls on the side and I was blown away with how lush they were, they don't make them like this in England.

Price is ridiculously good value for the quality of food provided, my massive soup cost $10 and that was one of the more pricey ones. The atmosphere is pleasant, we went mid afternoon to missed the lunchtime rush but my parents say it is buzzing. Apparently it is newly decorated and it does look and feel good, keeping in style with Vietnamese décor.

Summary: Great value, quality home-cooked food.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank SimpleSmo
Calgary
“Convenient and Quick”
Reviewed 29 May 2013 via mobile

This is some pretty good, reasonably priced Vietnamese food. Conveniently located just a few blocks from Sunridge Mall, it's a nice change from Wendy's or the Food Court.
My husband works nearby - we can get in, have apps and mains and have him back at work in under an hour.
Delicious, lovely, crispy spring rolls. My husband is a soup guy and LOVES the beef soup here.

• Visited April 2013