“Best pizza ever with the greatest service ;)”

Sammy's World's Greatest Pizza
Ranked #476 of 3,603 Restaurants in Calgary
Cuisines: Pizza
Neighbourhood: Inglewood
Neighbourhood: Inglewood
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
“Best pizza ever with the greatest service ;)”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Hello. I work by this place for the last 5 years. The service is always efficient, kind and friendly.
The pizza is amazing...and I consider myself and pizza addict!!!
Give it a try and you will be "hooked" immediately!
If you get the chance to see Lou you will be lucky, he treats you like family every time.
He makes my day when I am there.
Thank you!!!

• Visited April 2014

• Thai first
Calgary, Canada
“Great Pizza & Donairs for Years!”
Reviewed 17 February 2014

I've been getting food at this place for years now, and never had a bad experience. They even delivered a pizza for me once, way outside of their regular delivery radius. I've tried most pizza's at Sammy's, but my favorite is the Donair Pizza, I mean it's so different - sweet sauce instead of marinara, you get donair beef, fresh tomatoes, fresh lettuce; and just delicious. If I'm feeling like a donair, I'll usually grab the Super Donair with banana peppers - great deal for $9! The Caesar salad is also great, the house made dressing makes the salad; but if you're not a fan of garlic, skip this one :)
The location is a bit awkward for pickup, but it's well worth it!

• Visited February 2014
“Simply the best pizza in Calgary.”
Reviewed 30 April 2012 via mobile

Been ordering from Sammy's in Braeside for almost 10 years. Best deep dish I've found in Calgary. Staff are super friendly. Out of the DOZENS of pizzas I've ordered, only 2-3 were not up to their usual super delicious standard-- dry/chewy/stale crust for some reason. Sometimes can be a bit salty, too. Highly recommend the Chicken Fahita or Spinach Delight! Worth a try for sure.

1 Thank Withingmann
Calgary
“The Best pizza in Calgary”
Reviewed 30 December 2011

We have been ordering from Sammy's for 14 years now. Started out in Braeside, we order pizza every Thursday night from them. When we moved to Shawnessy we were actually sad that we would no longer be within delivery range. Fortunately they had just opened another outlet just down the hill near Fishcreek station.

One thing about Sammy's _ they are slow. Takes usually about 70 or so minutes. Doesn't bother us since the pizza is great. So keep this in mind when you place your order. Everyone else pales in comparison. Their donairs are amazing as well. Last night one of my friends ordered spaghetti. I was impressed. They bake it in an oven with tons of cheese on top. I never thought of ordering pasta from Sammy's before but will definitely consider it in the future ..... wait, that means I would forgo the pizza. That ain' gonna happen.

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank Silvurbak
mmilitia
“2 1/2 hour delivery!!!”
Reviewed 16 September 2010

Are you kidding me? I waited 2 1/2 hours for my pizza to be delivered 1 km away.I was told initially that it would take 60 to 75 minutes.Fine.But after 2 hours I finally called and they told me that the pizza was still cooking for another 5 minutes.And when the pizza arrived it looked and tasted like it was microwaved.And to top it all off I paid full price.Not my first review of this place but certainly my last.Avoid at all cost.Don't by into their accolades as they so proudly display on their website.Garbage!!

2 Thank mmilitia