“Not bad, not mindblowing.”
Review of Tony Roma's

Tony Roma's
Ranked #388 of 3,644 Restaurants in Calgary
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Northeast Calgary
Reviewed 8 April 2013

The food here is just average and it is obvious, because the parking lot always seems to have very light traffic. I like to try all places in the area and this is one of many restaurants close by but not my favorite by any means. The ribs were okay but they were cold and so were the mashed potatoes.

Reviewed 6 April 2013

I'm a rib lover and always loved TR ribs. But lately been enjoying Montana's beef ribs.
Gf and I decided to go to the all u can eat rib night at Tony's .
The ribs were absolutely insulting. All bone.
I felt like I was shaving the meat off.
Some ribs I didn't even try and when the girl came back she just took the bones away as if I had eaten. I tried 7 ribs before I gave up. If I could relive the moment I'd have spoken to the manager and refused to pay it was that bad. Throw a screaming baby at 9:00 into the mix and I was seriously pissed off.
I am not a complainer by nature , so it takes a lot for me to go this far.

Reviewed 9 January 2013

I was hesitant to go to TR's because of the really negative comments. But it was endless ribs Tuesday so we headed there. The staff were great. The food was very very good. Huge portions. My date ordered the endless rib special and couldn't even think of ordering more. I was nervous about ordering the ribs so I ordered calimari and skins. They were $5 each ....what a deal. Very good value. It is a new promotion in the lounges. I'm disappointed I didn't have the ribs but as Arnold says "we will be back". Good Job TR! The lounge rocks, very nice decore!

Reviewed 15 November 2012

We always get a booth - we always get the ribs - I always get a double side of coleslaw - he always gets a coleslaw and garlic mashed potatoes - the service is always great - the food is always great - we go back again and again!!

2  Thank pixcee
Reviewed 5 November 2012

We love Tony's, since we know it will be good. I was surprised at how quiet it was on a Sunday night with only a couple of tables. Food was really good, the server was almost too friendly. I don't like the over try from the server, but it was still a great night.

2  Thank lexywil