“Decadebt? Where's the beef?”
Review of Tony Roma's

Tony Roma's
Ranked #259 of 3,575 Restaurants in Calgary
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Northeast Calgary
Glace Bay, Canada
“Decadebt? Where's the beef?”
Reviewed 22 August 2013

While visiting Calgary, this wasn't my first choice of restaurants but the others were out of business or closed. It was recommended to me by a fan and I'm glad it was, The experience was a delight, with prompt polite service and the rack of beef ribs was incredibly delicious. I will make it a point to visit next time I am in town.

• Visited August 2013

Rochester, United Kingdom
“Disappointing compared with other Tony Roma's”
Reviewed 12 August 2013

Maybe it was because we were late. But the beef was nowhere near as good as it was at Tony Roma Niagara a few months ago. We had rib, but it was not as good as beforehand. The straight New York roast - which would have been better had it not been off the menu. Service was OK. The place was rather dark - though some people prefer that!

• Visited July 2013
Calgary
“Meal was cold, brought the wrong Beer, mixed up order.”
Reviewed 17 July 2013

To start off with the menu was hard to read...the fine print black on orange...not good. The menu said regular or Roma size for the Prime rib ...not explaining what that meant. I asked how many mushrooms do you get with and order and the waitress made a tiny shape about the size of two loonies. The coffee was cold....warm. My meal was barley warm, and actually parts were cold, like the potatoes. The waitress mixed up what side we ordered. The so called MEDALIONS were tough and basically inedible. The ribs were good. The prime rib had to be reheated also ( instead of just bringing me a new order. The person I was with had a "birthday meal" pass. The manager should have given us both our meals for free and given us a free pass for another meal, but he just knocked a few bucks off. I was not impressed in the least and will NEVER go back to TONY ROMA'S.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank RobertJFisherCalgary
Calgary
“Awesome b day meal”
Reviewed 6 June 2013

Our server Chantel. was awesome...attentive, courteous and quick with service.

The food was clean (tasty not greasy) we had the calamari x 3, rib combo and baby ribs...the broccolli was done to a T still green a slight crunch ( my favorite), not mushy and tasty,

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank grassislander
Savannah, Georgia
“Not bad, not mindblowing.”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

The food here is just average and it is obvious, because the parking lot always seems to have very light traffic. I like to try all places in the area and this is one of many restaurants close by but not my favorite by any means. The ribs were okay but they were cold and so were the mashed potatoes.

Visited April 2013