“Creative and Delicious”

Cuisines: Sushi
Neighbourhood: Hillurst
Neighbourhood: Hillurst
Reviewed 8 September 2013

I was quite impressed. Quality was fantastic, as well as the creativity. The toro was the best I've had in Calgary, the black rice option was different and a nice change, regular tuna and salmon and spicy salmon were all fantastic. The price is what you would expect for the proximity to downtown, not cheap but definitely the quality makes up for it. I'm going again.

There are newer reviews for Globe Fish

Reviewed 29 May 2013 via mobile

I'm not a sushi expert but I thought the food was delicious and the presentation was gorgeous.
The service was upbeat and cute with a smile.
My only issue was that I was pregnant (veg sushi only!) and the booths felt very tight - not really roomy enough to sit comfortably.
Lots of young people around, good energy, great date spot!

1  Thank AlyssaSaturley
Reviewed 28 April 2013

My favourite sushi place in the city. A bit pricey, but well worth it for the amazing food and quality! The crunchy spicy tuna rolls are divine. Service is always good and I am never disappointed by the many excellent options for sushi - make sure to try some of the more unique ones that can only be found at Globe Fish...they're always changing and always good!

1  Thank Kendra D
Reviewed 9 April 2013

My favourite sushi spot in Calgary. Inventive and delicious rolls, great fresh fish specials. I have been here many times and it's always a tough choice between ordering my favourite things again or trying something new because everything on the menu seems so good.

Reviewed 9 April 2013

good food and good service - but the prices are high - busy place most nights. would recommend but only if willing to spend the $$