“Fantastic Bed and Breakfast in Edmonton”
Review of Urban Escape

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Edmonton
Urban Escape
Ranked #7 of 27 Edmonton B&B and Inns
Alberta
“Fantastic Bed and Breakfast in Edmonton”
Reviewed 15 April 2008

I stayed at the Urban Escape Guest House while attending a trade show at Northlands Agricom in Edmonton. Their guest house is an easy 10 minute drive from Northlands Agricom / Rexall Place, which was very convenient. It is also close to downtown, and to all the major routes to get you wherever you need to go.

There was abundant on street parking right in front of the house no matter what time of day or night I came and went which was nice. The entire main floor of the house is 'the suite'. It is wonderfully decorated in a contemporary style, spotless, and has a relaxing atmosphere. There is a living room, kitchen, dining room, 2 bedrooms and a bathroom. Although there are two bedrooms, they only accommodate one set of guests at a time - single, couple or family. So it is very private. I was traveling by myself so had the whole place to myself!

One bedroom has a king-sized bed, and the other a queen. I slept in the room with the king bed, and it was fantastically comfortable, with luxurious linens. It was very quiet, and I slept like a rock. I was impressed with the lovely handmade natural soaps and lotions in the bathroom which were such a nice touch!

The living room area is comfortable with sofas, chairs, a TV and a desk with a computer, printer, and high speed access to the internet.

Breakfast is self-catered. The kitchen is ultra modern with a gas stove, microwave, dishwasher, and fridge and absolutely everything else you could ever imagine you would need to prepare yourself a gourmet breakfast. Gabrielle stocked the kitchen will all kinds of nice surprises, far too many to even mention. It was a real treat!

This B and B is a true treasure! Ian and Gabrielle are such nice people, and make wonderful hosts. They go out of their way to make sure you enjoy your stay and have all the comforts of home. No detail is missed. My stay was an absolute pleasure in every way! I will be referring my friends, and staying there myself again anytime I am traveling to Edmonton.

• Stayed April 2008, travelled on business
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3 Thank Cheyenne11