“Butternut Squash Ravioli!!!!”

Good for: Business meetings, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Summerlea
Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

LOVE this restaurant chain! The staff and atmosphere of every Cactus Club I’ve visited is amazing. This particular location is great, I love that it’s located next to the mall and is a great alternative from Burbon Street.

Let’s get started on the food..... you MUST try their famous Butternut Squash Ravioli with Prawns. Seriously, there’s nothing like it. Every time I visit I get this meal because its never a let down. It is made and tastes the same at every location, as it should. Great portion as well. I wouldn’t recommend getting an appetizer before this meal as it’s quiet filling on its own.

Prior to the food arriving I always opt for their Bellini, delicious! Still haven’t found another restaurant that nails a peach Bellini like the cactus club.

Such a great spot for a date, get together with coworkers, family or friends! Highly recommended!

1  Thank Courtney L

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Just ate there today and had two of my most favourite dishes at this restaurant. The lettuce wraps(sweet and spicy szechuan glaze, peanuts, wontons, korean chili sauce, spicy yogurt)
& the Blackened Creole Chicken(creole butter, cajun spices, buttered mashed potatoes, roasted asparagus).
So yummy! Already craving my next visit.

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

This is my favorite restaurant in Edmonton. My 3 most favorite dishes *beef carpaccio *rocket salad and last (but certainly not least) *butternut squash ravioli with prawns
I’m sure everything else is delicious too, but I love these 3 so much (and don’t live close enough to eat there as often as I would like) that I continue to order them. Yum yum yum, if you haven’t been to a cactus club yet, GO!!! ❤️

Reviewed 1 January 2018

I took my wife and a friend to the Cactus Club for a birthday dinner following our viewing of the new Star Wars Movie.

Our salads, meals, and cheesecake dessert were all very good. My wife's shortrib was fantastic as was my mushroom pasta with Kobe meatballs. Service from Chelsie was also very good.

I made reservations ahead of time and they gave us a nice booth near the kitchen...and I think it helped with the noise as the place was rockin!

I found it a bit expensive overall but everything was top quality.

When I booked the reservation they asked if we were celebrating anything. I told them it was my wife's birthday and they asked again when we arrived, but they didn't do anything about it. I wasn't expecting or even wanting them to do anything about the birthday, but why ask us? Strange.

We would gladly go back to this Cactus Club for a meal anytime.

Reviewed 17 December 2017

I came here on a Saturday night for dinner and drinks. The place is crazy loud at this time. It's almost like being at a nightclub. Therefore, you cannot have a conversation without yelling at the other person at the bar side.
I have not been to this place for at least a year, and I am pretty sure the prices have increased! However, the food portions are decent and can be shared.