Wife and I stayed 2 nights in the Roman themed room and had a great stay. Staff was very polite and professional. The roman theme room was unique and enjoyable. Very nice having ur own jacquizzi in the room. Only thing we might have done differently was choose a differt themed room for the 2nd night, but who wants to be moving your luggage around. As well as a guest of the hotel, you get discounted tickets to the Amusement and Water park!! We had a great 2 night stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Fantasyland Hotel. We're located in the heart of North America's largest shopping and entertainment complex, West Edmonton Mall. The hotel features classically decorated rooms with TV, complimentary Wi-Fi, hairdryer, voice mail, clock radio and air conditioning. Choice abounds when it comes to dining with L2 Grill providing culinary creations that feature the freshest ingredients found between the East and West Coasts of Canada. If it is just a drink you are after, the L1 Lounge provides a relaxing environment to sit back and enjoy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Hotels.com so you can book your Fantasyland Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fantasyland Hotel And Resort
- Fantasyland Hotel Edmonton