Best Western Plus South Edmonton Inn & Suites
US$177
US$171
Hotwire.com
1,090 results
All reviewssouth edmontonbreakfast roomclose to the airportanthony hendayeasy accesspool areawhite spothot tubfree breakfasthot breakfastother hotelsa great stayfridge and microwaveparking lotexcellent hotellocation is greatclean rooms
Reviewed 14 March 2011

This is a new hotel so is still in great shape and very clean! We had a large room with 2 queens and a pull out couch and had a fridge and microwave. Staff were very friendly and accommodating as well. When we called down for towels, housekeeping brought them up within 5 minutes.

The beds were a split between the four of us. I had a comfortable sleep as the beds are a bit on the harder side, but my husband and daughter didn't like the beds as well. And a note to anyone who sleeps on ANY pull out couch, sleep opposite that it is made. My son woke up the first morning with all the blood in his head. His sleep was not great, but it was a pull out!

The pool with the slide was a hit will all the kids, and there were LOTS there. The hotel was filled with families from soccer, hockey, dance and gymnastics.

The work out room seemed to be well laid out, but I did not use it.

The free breakfast is great. Best Western has set some high standards for this. Scrambled, as well as boiled eggs, sausage, waffle machine (mmmm), pastries, toast, bagels, fruit, yogurt, cereal, juice selection and coffee and tea selection as well. Can't beat that.

Very good hotel to stay at, but I found it to be a bit on the pricy side for lacking a restaurant or even a lounge. We had to go to the hotel beside it for that.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
gm61078, General Manager at Best Western Plus South Edmonton Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2011

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Trip Advisor regarding your recent stay with us.

I am glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us as well as the various amenities the hotel has to offer. We ceratinly appreciate your feedback and thank you.

On behalf of the staff and management at the hotel, we thank you for your business and look forward to welcoming you back to the Hotel.

Reviewed 28 December 2010

The Best Western South Edmonton Inn & Suites has been my destination of choice for over a year. The reasons are many and include the friendly personable staff, many of whom have been with the hotel since it opened a little over a year ago. The staff really do make the effort - for example, on Christmas Day I thought I would take a dip in the pool before breakfast. The posted hours for the pool were 10 AM - 10 PM and I thought I was out of luck at 8:30 AM however, the front desk clerk opened the pool for me - turned on the hot tub and the water slide and brought in some towels. I even tried the slide since I had the pool to myself - thanks!

House keeping is also excellent - I highly recommend the jacuzzi rooms! The hotel's convenient location is also a plus. Its proximity to the International Airport, shopping areas like South Edmonton Common and it is just a 20 minute drive to West Edmonton Mall if you choose.

This destination represents excellent value and reflects quality management and high standards on a consistent basis.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled solo
gm61078, General Manager at Best Western Plus South Edmonton Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2011

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on trip advisor. I am glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and being a loyal guest with us for a year.

We certainly appreciate the feedback and I am glad you were able to enjoy the various amenities the hotel has to offer to our guests.

On behalf of the staff and management at the hotel, we thank you for your business and look forward to welcoming you back to the Hotel and Edmonton.

Reviewed 30 November 2010

I recently had the opportuntity to spend several nights at this location. The first line staff were very friendly, greeting me with a warm smile and helpful tone. The rooms are beautiful, clean and spacious. Initially the room I was assigned had a problem with the heater, it wasn't working properly. The staff very quickly checked into the issue and immediately assigned me to another room. Not only did I receive another room within minutes of the complaint but the staff also helped me move my luggage, computer and hanging clothes. That was such a surprise and very nice because I had a lot of personal and work luggage. All the staff I encountered were very friendly and eager to help. The morning 'hot' breakfast was cooked well, nothing dried out or overcooked, it was well presented and lots of it. The pool and hottub were very much enjoyed, I only wish the shower was enclosed, that is only because I am a 56 year old self conscientious woman. In closing, I have to say that this is the first hotel that I have written a reveiw on and from the General Manager, (who must never sleep because he seemed to always be there), to the chambermaids, it is most deserving of these compliments. Thank you for a wonderful stay and I will see you at another time.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
gm61078, General Manager at Best Western Plus South Edmonton Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2010

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on trip advisor regarding your stay at the Hotel. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and the staff made you feel welcome.

On behalf of the staff and management at the hotel, we thank you for the business and look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel.

Reviewed 18 November 2010

Our stay at the Best Western Edmonton South was great. We had personal service from Farid from booking right until check-out. Our needs were anticipated and accomodated throughout our stay. The staff were friendly and helpful, the rooms were spacious and comfortable, and the breakfast was great, including hot items (eggs, sausage, waffles). I would highly recommend this hotel

• Stayed: November 2010
gm61078, General Manager at Best Western Plus South Edmonton Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2010

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on trip advisor. I am glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and certainly appreciate the wonderful comments on the hotel and the staff.

On behalf of the staff and management at the hotel, we thank you for the business and look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel on your next visit.

Reviewed 4 November 2010

The staff at the Best Western South Edmonton Inn & Suites were the most courteous staff I have ever come across at ANY hotel before. They went above and beyond with everything. Every member of the staff I associated with, or simply walked past greeted me in a friendly matter and were all smiles. The rooms were immaculate and had a very warm, comfortable feel to them. I was only there for 2 nights, but I was sad to leave! I believe now, I have found my hotel of choice.
Thank you Best Wester South Edmonton Inn and Suites!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled solo
gm61078, General Manager at Best Western Plus South Edmonton Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2010

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on trip advisor.

I am glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and received great hospitality from every associate you encountered from the hotel.

On behalf of the staff and management at the hotel, we thank you for your business and look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel.