“Very Clean!”

Best Western Plus South Edmonton Inn & Suites
Ranked #15 of 93 Hotels in Edmonton
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 16 October 2013

The cleanliness of this hotel is amazing! I was very impressed with everything about it from the exterior, lobby area, our room and the eating room. The moment we walked in we felt comfortable and appareciated as guests. Our room was extremely clean (the bathroom was amazingly clean which you never find in a hotel) and the beds were comfortable. We did take advantage of the free buffet breakfast and were impressed with the selection of hot and cold items to choose from. Our goal was to head to IKEA the next day so the location was perfect for us. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Sandeep G, General Manager at Best Western Plus South Edmonton Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2013

Dear Dawn G,

Feedback like yours gives our team the extra motivation to perform better for all the guest.

As Best Western, it is our brands promise to give Ultra Clean rooms to our guest always and ensure that the guest stay in a hygenic place. I assure you that we will keep on striving to reach this standard of cleaning.

I am sure we will surely see you back with us and till then all the very best from Team Best Western Plus South Edmonton.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

Awesome hotel! Will make this my choice of hotels while in Edmonton for sure. This was a much different stay than my last experience with a Best Western in Edmonton which was the Westwoond Inn, a very disgusting unsanitary place to stay. Not sure why Best Western would even let them put their name on this hotel, I would sooner sleep under a bridge than stay at the Westwood Inn and I try to let everyone that I can know that as much as possible. God only knows what you may contract if you stay at the Westwood Inn.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Dear Shannon P,

Thank you for the lovely feedback on your stay in Trip Advisor.

i am sure that we will keep on delivering our best for all the guest. Your support and candid feedback fuel us to do better always and keep on improvising our standards for betterment.

I am sure that we will see you again with us and till then wish you all the very best.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

This is the first time stating. very clean hotel and all the staff were very friendly. really enjoyed the pool area and the electric fireplace in our room. the breakfasts were very good. lots of good food and space to eat. Our rooms could have used a bit better general lighting.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for the oppurtunity to serve you and staying with us.

It was great to hear that on your first stay with us you were impressed with the hotel services and staff and I am sure that in future too you will get the same service and product.

I am sure in future you will patronize our hotel and assure you our best always.

Sandeep

Reviewed 10 October 2013

Stayed at the Best Western in South Edmonton just off the Ring Road. Location is great. Very friendly staff and housekeeping is fantastic. I had two issues during my stay one with the thermostat turning itself off which needed a manual reset and the internet speed which was so slow at night it made using any computer almost useless for net meetings or conferences.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Sandeep G, General Manager at Best Western Plus South Edmonton Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2013

Dear Steven B,

Thank you for your candid feedback on our services and also taking some time to post it in Trip Advisor.

On one hand I am happy that you have enjoyed your stay with us and appreciated our staff and housekeeping and on the other hand I apologize for the inconvenience you faced due to thermostat malfunctioning and internet connectivity.

We have rectified the thermostat issue and we are seriously looking at upgrading our internet facility to make it better for our guest and in next couple of week we will have it done.

I look forward to see you with us again and keep on giving us your valuable feedback for us to improve more.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

I have stayed in that hotel many times , The staff members know me they always give me the
floor I want , Let me check out one hour later since I am a night owl . Feel like your at home
The windows open you can have fresh air!
thanks guys will see you soon!

Rooms are clean and BEDBUG FREE! that the most important
part not get bit by bugs! Keep it clean! good job !

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Joe R,

Thank you so much for patronizing our hotel over the years and it is always our pleasure to see you with us.

It is great to know that we have provided consistent service and product to you and other guest over the years and I assure you that in future too we will keep our standards high and ensure we live up to your expectations always.

We all look forward to greet you with us again.

Reviewed 6 October 2013

On a recent visit to Alberta from Australia I needed to find a good budget hotel in the South Edmonton area. After searching on the internet I found the Best Western Plus South Edmonton Inn and Suites which seemed to meet my requirements. I booked the hotel online from Western Australia well before I needed the accommodation and received confirmation. I was not required to pay in advance but simply provide my credit card details and could cancel without charge within 24 hours of check.in. The hotel is non smoking and I booked a King room and being a senior received a 10% discount on the daily room tariff. My booking was for 5 nights from 27th September to 2nd October 2013.

I arrived to check in before the advertised time but as my room was ready, was allowed in before time.. Upon pulling up outside I was more than pleased at the appearance of the hotel; it is a relatively new 4 storey building in a complex of several hotels. The foyer was very comfortable and well appointed and the staff courteous, helpful and efficient and the check in process very fast. My room was large and well appointed and very clean with all the facilities that I required including free in room WIFI. In addition there is a business centre with 2 PC's and a printer open 24 hours for use by guests. This was very handy for checking in on my return flights to Australia and printing my boarding passes. The King sized bed was extremely comfortable. The room was well serviced each day. The tariff included breakfast which was substantial enough without being.a full American breakfast. It was a very good continental breakfast with a couple of hot dishes which varied each day such as eggs, sausage or bacon. There was also pancakes and a waffle making machine. The breakfast room was very neat. The hotel itself does not have a restaurant but there are good dining establishments in 3 adjacent hotels only a short walk away. If needed there is a bus service into Downtown with a bus stop about 8 to10 minutes walk from the hotel. The rooms are well insulated so very quiet. There is also a heated pool and spa should you need it.

I was very impressed with all facets of this hotel and would definitely stay again should I be back in the area.

Room Tip: All rooms are good as the hotel is non smoking.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Derek G
Sandeep G, General Manager at Best Western Plus South Edmonton Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2013

Dear Derek G,

It was a pleasure to go through your comments on Trip advisor and thank you for taking out some time for this.

I am very happy that we were able to meet your expectations and in future you will keep on using us when ever you will be in Edmonton.

I am sure that we will see you with us again and please don't hesitate to be in touch with me for any assistance in future bookings.

Reviewed 4 October 2013

The hotel did not disappoint - clean, inviting, contemporary, very big room, quiet, super comfortable bed, terrific staff. I just stayed here one night, on a business trip, but I would definitely go back.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

First of all thank you for choosing Best Western Plus South Edmonton as your hotel to stay and me and my staff are very happy that we came up to your expectations.

I am sure that in future too we will keep on delivering our best and we all here look forward to welcome you to our hotel again in your future stays.

Thank you again.