“Overnight treat”

BEST WESTERN PLUS South Edmonton Inn & Suites
Ranked #15 of 93 Hotels in Edmonton
GreenLeadersSilver level

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (110)
edmonton, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 December 2013

I am a business traveler and I stay in hotels weekly. I stay at Best Westerns regularly. I was a little disappointed after reading all the positive reviews for this hotel. Being a diamond member you are normally recognized as one upon check in. I am normally eligible for a room upgrade when available. Neither happened. The room upgrade was available as I checked on the internet after I checked in. As I stay in hotels approx. 30 weeks per year I guess I will have to give this one a miss.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Sandeep G, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS South Edmonton Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 24 December 2013
Dear Dean O,

Thank you so much for your feedback and letting us know what went wrong and I am sure that with your comments and feedback we will improvize on our service and do much better in future.

I thank you for your time to speak to me and giving us the chance to resolve this to your satisfication and I will wait for you to be in touch with me for your next stay with us.

I am sure that in future we will be more aware of our Elite Members and I would like to thank you for being one and trusting Best Western always and I assure you we won't disappoint you in future.

Merry Christmas.

Edmonton
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 December 2013

The headline says it all - this hotel met or exceeded my expectations in all areas.

A special bonus: The staff knew it was my boyfriend's birthday and they put a bottle of white wine and two wine glasses in our room. This meant a lot to me because it showed that they went above and beyond to make our evening special.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear nicole_ca,

Thank you so much for staying with us and I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay and we were able to exceed your expectations.

I am sure that we will keep performing our best in future too and we all look forward to have you with us again.

Ottawa, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 December 2013

Clean, quiet, and friendly hotel experience. Professional and attentive staff. General Manager can be seen on the floor greeting guests including me. The bed is so comfortable it makes me realize I have to buy a new one back home. Spacious rooms, good internet connection, and a very responsive heating system in room. Breakfast was decent, and the gym could use an update to its workout machines. I still would easily recommend this hotel property to my friends and family.

Dear James K,

Thank you so much for taking some time out and putting such lovely feedback on your stay with us.

We at Best Western Plus take each and every feedback in a very positive way and always try to exceed our guest expectations and it gives me immense pleasure that in your case we have acheived that.

I am sure that we will see you with us soon and have a awesome new year and Merry Christmas.

Lindell Beach, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 December 2013

Very clean and comfortable beds. Informed we were upgraded to a suite when we arrived. The larger room was very nice. We needed a good rest and the room was quiet and comfortable. Complimentary breakfast was spacious and a good selection of hot and cold items and fruit. Check out was very simple and fast. I will go back.

Dear David H,

Thank you for your feedback and comments on Trip Advisor and it was a pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We all here look forward to see you with us again and assure you that we will keep our standards high in future too.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday!

Grande Prairie, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 December 2013

Good clean reasonably priced. We have stayed here a number of times as it is close to the Edmonton International Airport and South Edmonton Common outlet shopping. Staff are excellent, rooms are spacious and clean and amenities (pool, water-slide, exercise room) are great for the grand-kids. Ensure you book in advance (we have tried a stop-in while driving up from Calgary a couple of times and the place has been full). Breakfast is OK - nothing special.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Sandeep G, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS South Edmonton Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 12 December 2013
Dear John C,

Thank you so much for patronizing our hotel always and it has always been our pleasure to greet you with us.

I am happy to see that you have always enjoyed staying with us and incase of any feed back to improve, please don't hesitate to be in touch with me.

Look forward to see you with us again and have a fabulous new year.

Edmonton, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 December 2013

This is my 3rd time staying at this hotel, and I'm from here. This hotel is kept very tidy so if cleanliness matters to you, you will not be disappointed. This hotel compares to a 4 or 5 star hotel. It is modern and new, and the staff are attentive and responsive. I stayed in a King Suite, and it was a rather large room, with a very comfortable King bed, and a separate sitting area. The bathroom is somewhat tiny, but had everything I needed. Again, CLEAN!!! From the lobby, to the hallways, to the room and breakfast area. Breakfast was your typical hotel continental breakfast, with a few hot items. This will be my go-to hotel for in town getaways with my husband or for a mom's night out!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Aaron K,

First of all that you for patronizing our hotel over the years and it is really motivating for the staff when we see that we have repeat guest who are coming and staying us because of the hotels team members service and upkeep of the product.

We all here look forward to see you again with us and have a awesome new year.