“Great value”

Ranked #14 of 93 Hotels in Edmonton
GreenLeadersSilver level
“Great value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014

Stayed here one night with our kids. Staff and hotel were both excellent. Waterslide is small but the kids still had fun - it is a great value for the money. Easy access, shopping close by (my daughter only had her winter boots and needed shoes), Tim Hortons close as well as restaurants. Breakfast was good! Overall great experience and would recommend

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Sandeep G, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS South Edmonton Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 24 March 2014
Dear Joy S,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking some time out to put your lovely comments on Trip Advisor.

It was our pleasure to have you with us and I am happy that you and your family enjoyed staying at our hotel.

We all here look forward to greet your family again with us.

Sandeep Ghosh, General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (110)
Maple Ridge, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2014

I've been traveling to Edmonton for many years and have experimented staying at very many hotels. This hotel is, by far, the best value for me. Clean, quiet, very good internet speed, great free hot/cold breakfast and friendly staff. Easy access to the main QE hwy and many amenities nearby including a Whitespot restaurant next door.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business

Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2014

I travel a lot, and I have stayed in a ton of hotels. Within any given price range, most hotels are physically similar. Similar size, similar amenities, similar location. BW South is no different. High quality rooms, beds, good breakfast and internet.
What sets BW South apart from the "others", is the staff. Housekeeping is terrific. Maintenance is all over any little thing. And the ladies at the front desk -- well -- they run it all. They are knowledgeable, well trained, helpful and courteous. I swear they use some magical form of intuition to foresee my problems. Everything is always fixed - before I know I have a problem. They taken the science of "customer service", and turned it into an art. Truly amazing to behold. Really amazing when you stay there.
I love this place, and I can heartily recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2014

This is a great hotel to stay whether travelling with your family or on business. The staff is very helpful and courteous and the rooms are spacious, clean and well appointed. Great showers (and nice and TALL!!).

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Sandeep G, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS South Edmonton Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 7 March 2014
Dear Dayna B,

Thank you so much for your lovely comments about the hotel and the staff members.

I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and we were able to exceed your expectations.

I am sure that we will continue giving great service to all our guest and look forward to see you with us soon.

Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2014 via mobile

Came from Toronto 4 am in the morning from a exhausted flight. Hotel FD was so kind to allow me grab some food from breakfast room even though it was closed. Requested for a late check out which happened without any complications.all the stuff was great.forsure will be bac next time I come back to edmonton.

• Stayed February 2014
2 Thank mjfreetofly
Dear mjfreetofly,

Thank you so much for taking some time out and posting your awesome comments.

It gives me immense pleasure that each and every team members are giving there best in regards to customer service and wants to exceed guest expectations. I am also happy that you had a great stay with us and my team members took care of you.

We all look forward to see you with us again.

Cold Lake
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2014

We usually stay in other south Edmonton hotels but I was surprised how helpful the staff was in this hotel. They accommodated me early than normal check-in after my long drive. The rooms are quite spacious & beds are comfortable and the breakfast is included.
Get in early, though as many people tend to come around 8 AM or after 9 at weekends to have their breakfast.
Hotel is only about 5-8 min. drive to IKEA, Chapters,movie theatre and other stores and restaurants in South Common.

Room Tip: Rooms at the end of hallways might be less noisy.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Dana C
Sandeep G, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS South Edmonton Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 26 February 2014
Dear Dana C,

Thank you so much for your time to put down your review and also for staying with us.

I thank you for your business and I am happy that you like our team member's service and hotel over all.

I am sure that we will see you again with us and I assure you our best always.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2014

Staff was friendly and helpful clean hotel great pool and the breakfast was so worth the stay would recommend everyone going to Edmonton to stay here. Great value for the service and comfort offered beds were comfortable very kid friendly kids couldn't get enough of the pool work out room new equipment clean easy hassle free check in and out 12 o clock check out is nice u can eat breakfast and swim not feeling rushed out in the am

• Stayed February 2014
1 Thank hotelssomuchfun
Dear hotelssomuchfun,

I am pleased that you and your family loved staying with us and enjoyed the service and the product overall.

I always belive that product can be good or better but it's the team with there attitude to serve makes the difference and happy that your also felt it that way and it meand we are going in the right direction.

Thank you for staying with us and we all look to have you back with us soon.