“Very good location and good bang for the buck !”

Best Western Plus South Edmonton Inn & Suites
Ranked #14 of 93 Hotels in Edmonton
GreenLeadersSilver level
Regina, Canada
“Very good location and good bang for the buck !”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Clean rooms and very good location. Close to anything you might need. Easy drive too and from the airport. Good size room if you get the king suite. Very quiet hotel. Decent breakfast is included. Staff is very helpful. Onsite guest self serve washer and dryer area is nice to have if you need it.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Sandeep G, General Manager at Best Western Plus South Edmonton Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 16 May 2014
Dear Ronald B,

Thank you for your time to post your comments on Trip Advisor and also choosing our hotel.

I am happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and liked our property location, cleanliness and brekfast offer. I assure you we will keep delivering our best always and I look forward to see you with us again.

Sandeep Ghosh

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (112)
Okotoks, Canada
Reviewed 13 May 2014

This Best Western is on the very south end of Edmonton coming north on the QE2 hiway from Calgary - so easy to access as it is right at the Ellerslie Road exit. I have stayed there a few times in the past year - check in is always seamless and the very courteous staff can't seem to do enough for you. Entrance is very clean and welcoming- rooms are attractive and neat - everything always works! There is a breakfast included with lots of variety, hot and cold. There is a pool and I think a fitness center(although I have not used either). There are restaurants within easy walking distance. Rates are somewhat lower than downtown - overall great value.

Room Tip: I sense you need to book ahead as far as possible - seems to by quite popular and I was unable to ge...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Sandeep G, General Manager at Best Western Plus South Edmonton Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 15 May 2014
Dear Billk54,

Thank you for writting your comments on Trip Advisor.

It is always our pleasure to have you with us over the years and thank you for your business and patronizing our hotel.
I am sure that we will keep on delivering our best always for each and every guest and I look forward to see you soon with us again.

Redwood Meadows, Canada
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Excellent staff and a nice new hotel where the staff all seem to go out of their way to be pleasant. Location is convenient to highway access for Edmonton and area. Restaurants are within walking distance at neighbouring hotels. Hot tub, pool and fitness room are good. Breakfast is more complete than some hotels offering hot scrambled eggs and sausages.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear John B,

Thank you for taking some time out and posting your comments on WWW.TRIPADVISOR.CA.

It is always a pleasure to know that our guest have enjoyed there stay with us and i assure you that we will keep doing our best always.

I am happy that you enjoyed the product and service mix of the hotel.

Look forward to see you with us again.

Grande Prairie, Canada
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Staying at Best Western Hotels,never disappoint me.Well the ones I have stayed in when visiting Edmonton,Ab.My favorite is the Best Western city center,Edmonton,Ab due to shopping right across the street and TIm Hortons attached to building.With every BWH,the hotels are always suit my expectations. I stayed at the Best Western South as we had a Birthday Party to attend on Ellerslie Road.It was close distance. The room was nice and spacious,very clean and the beds were very comfy. The staff greeted us with friendliness and were very helpful. Will definitely stay in this hotel if in the area.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

Dear Newfie_Bullet2014,

Thank you so much for patronizing Best Western brand and I am happy that as a brand we were consistently delivering as per your expectations.

I am also pleased to know that you enjoyed staying at our property and my team were able to give there best for you.

Thank you again for being a part of the Best Western family and we appeciate your loyalty to us.

Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

We arrived in from the airport at about 230am. The guy behind the desk was super friendly and helpful. My kids were hungry and he let me grab snacks from the breakfast room! Thats a huge bonus with small kids. Thanks. In the am I got the message my brother had passed away suddenly and it was no problem at all to stay longer then check out time. Your kindness was much appreciated.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Sandeep G, General Manager at Best Western Plus South Edmonton Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 8 May 2014
Dear love2travelw2kids,

Please accept our condelance on this tragic news and all the team member at Best Western Plus South is their with you in this time.

Thank you for taking some time to post this comment and I whole heartedly appreciate this that in this time too you posted your appreciation for our service and posted it in Trip Advisor.

I look forward to see you with us soon and please do let us know if there is anything we can be of assistance.

Canada
Reviewed 6 May 2014

We really love staying at this hotel. The rooms are very clean and spacious. The front desk staff
is always accommodating, polite, efficient and very friendly. The breakfast menu has a good selection. We highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Location is very good if your needs are on the south side. Restaurant is a self serve complimentary...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear toluce,

Thank you for staying with us and taking some time out to post your comments on Trip advisior.

It is great that you enjoyed your stay with us and I look forward to see you with us again.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

We checked in April 27th, 2014 with an online reservation promising a fireplace in the room. The staff at the hotel helped clarify the reservation and then with no issue corrected the reservation to what the online agent promised with NO problems. Over the next week the staff were friendly, helpful ongoing as we had to extend our stay several days, and had to make a further reservation for this coming weekend.
This hotel is an excellent example of a premium Best western facility. I am staying here again this coming weekend and will utilize this for any future business or personal accomodations.
A Great Experience.

Room Tip: Trust the staff to help you, they are excellent !
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Dear 388terryh,

It is a great moments for all our team when our guest have such a high regards for our service and recommend us so highly. We had enjoyed having you with us and looking forward to greet you again with us.

I am also happy that irrespective of the inconvenience caused while booking online, my team was able to resolve the matter as per your satisfication and I thank you for your patience with us.

We all are waiting to greet you this week with us.