Best Western Plus South Edmonton Inn & Suites
GreenLeadersSilver level
Sacramento, California
“Excellent”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

I really enjoyed my stay. It was the first time I stayed here. A friend recommend it and I am glad I tried it out. The room service was very good and the room was comfortable and very clean ! will stay here next time.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Zima23
Sandeep G, General Manager at Best Western Plus South Edmonton Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 9 June 2014
Dear Zima23,

Thank you for staying with us and I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us.

I am pleased that we had been recommended to you due to our superior customer care and I assure you that we will maintain the standards as experienced by you in future too.

Look forward to see you again.

Sandeep Ghosh

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (110)
Reviewed 31 May 2014

A high quality hotel with excellent staff for a very reasonable price. The hotel is close to the airport as well as excellent shopping and restaurants. The beds are extremely comfortable and our room was very quiet so we were able to get a good night's sleep following our return from Las Vegas. Definitely will be staying here again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends

1 Thank 942jeanettea
Dear 942jeanettea,

Thank you for your comments and I am pleased that we were able to meet your expectations and were able to deliver service to you.

I am sure that we will keep on giving our best in future too.

Grande Prairie, Canada
Reviewed 31 May 2014

I have been staying at this hotel on and off since it opened. All together I have probably stayed 30+ nights in at least 15 different trips. I must say that I have only once experienced anything negative and it was quickly resolved. The staff here is excellent and is quick to correct anything that may go wrong. My kids LOVE the pool and I have a lot of great memories of them growing up here! The location of this best western is great as it is easy to jump on Calgary Trail/Gateway Boulevard and it is a quick jaunt to the Henday if we want to go over to the West side! There are several inexpensive restaurants nearby: Whitespot (across the street), Starbucks, Tim Hortons, Boston Pizza, McDonalds...This hotel is also located within a 5 minute drive of practically any amenity you need! I have traveled here alone, with my family, on business and with my husband and every visit here is pleasant and relaxing. I HIGHLY recommend this hotel!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Jacqueline D
Dear Jacqueline D,

Thank you so much for taking some time out and posting such a lovely comment about the hotel.

We are always honored to have you with us and also being associated with the lovely memories of yours and your family. It is a very big appreciation for us that our hotel will always be cherished as a beautiful memories by your family.

Thank you again for patronizing our hotel over the years and I am sure that we will keep seeing you in future too with your family.

Fort McMurray, Canada
Reviewed 27 May 2014

This was our first stay (came with my 5 year old), and we will stay again. Rooms were quiet, clean and comfortable. My child had a great time in the pool and on the slide. Staff was very friendly and helpful.

Thank Shannon Brooke ... B
Dear Shannon Brooke ... B,

Thank you for staying with us and I am happy that your kid and you enjoyed your time spent at the hotel.

I am sure that in future too we will keep on delivering our best and look forward to see you with us again.

Regina
Reviewed 27 May 2014

We recently stayed for 2 nights to attend a family wedding. I had specified a corner suite and recived just that. The bed was extermely comfortable also. The night clerk working on May 24th was the most polite and respectful individual! He went out of his way to accommodate my diabetic sister to bring her fruit and a yogurt! Wonderful

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

Dear JuggsRegina,

Thank you for being with us and also posting your lovely comments on Trip Advisor.

I am really happy that my team member took care of you well and you appreciated his service. I assure you our best always and look forward to see you soon with us again.

Lloydminster, Canada
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I have stayed at this hotel many times for business and personal reasons. The staff are always all so warm & welcoming and make me feel safe and at home every time I stay. The hotel itself is well maintained and the rooms are very clean. I also enjoy having my complimenary breakfast in the morning that has lots of variety and is always fresh.

On my last stay around 2 am in the morning, one of the employees exceeded customer service by going above and beyond for me. I was experiencing some severe pain in my leg. I called the front desk and had the privilege of meeting Dishant. He went out of way to make me feel better, provided a cold compress, along with some pain relievers to help ease my pain. He also brought me a glass of milk and plate of food to ensure I didn't take the pain relievers on an empty stomach. What a caring and concerned employee who was there when I really needed someone.

There is a reason why this hotel is called the "BEST" Western! Your employees are the BEST!

Dear Marlene S,

Thank you patronizing our hotel over the years and I am happy that we have met your expectation each time.

I really appreciate that your have posted your comments on the staff service on Trip Advisor. I am happy that my team member went above and beyond and took care of you, I will surely convey your appreciation to him.

Thank you again and look forward to see you soon with us.

Amherst Nova Scotia, Canada
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Excellent service after a long day flying. Location was convenient to all areas I needed to go, Edmonton, Morinville and St.Albert. Easy access to highways. The breakfast menu more than met expectations. All staff were more than willing to help and all worked at keeping the hotel clean. No doubt I would/will day here again when travelling back to the area. Mike from the maritimes

Dear Michael S,

Thank you for your posting your comments on Trip Advisor.

I am happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and we have met your expectations.

Thank you for staying with us and I look forward to have you with us again.