Best Western Plus South Edmonton Inn & Suites
GreenLeadersSilver level
Kelowna, Canada
“New Home”
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

Very satisfied stay so far as I have been here since March 27, 2014 on business. Service is impeccable and as a guest everything has been done to make sure I feel at home. Friendliness is expressed and my expectations have been filled. I would recommend to anyone staying in the south west/east of edmonton.

• Stayed July 2014
2 Thank Jeff S
Sandeep G, General Manager at Best Western Plus South Edmonton Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
Dear Jeff S,

Thank you for your time to post such a lovely review on our hotel.

I am happy that you are enjoying your stay with us and if there is anything more I can do to make it better, please do not hesitate to contact me or my colleagues at the front desk.

Thank you.

Sandeep Ghosh

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (112)
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed 16 July 2014

This hotel is on the southern edge of Edmonton so away from the noise and action of the city. Beds are excellent quality and the hotel is quiet. The rooms are clean and spacious. My kids thoroughly enjoyed the pool and water slide. We only stayed one night but I'd definitely recommend this location. Breakfast was a hot continental buffet type so nothing special but still adequate. Wifi works very well and is available in all rooms

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Dear Sophia W,

Thank you so much for the review on our hotel and I am happy that you and your family enjoyed staying at our hotel.

I am also very happy that you like the breakfast selection and we keep on working on giving better choice to our guest.

Thank you again and hope to see you with us again.

Regina
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

We have stayed at this location before with our 3 children. It is new and modern. The kids love the pool and water slide area, nothing fancy, but the kids love it. We have stayed at the best western hotels closer to West Edmonton mall before, but staying at this nice, new hotel is worth the drive!

• Stayed July 2014
Sandeep G, General Manager at Best Western Plus South Edmonton Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 15 July 2014
Dear Angela H,

Thank you for taking some time and posting your review about the hotel.

I am pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and we were able to meet your expectations. I am also happy that the kids liked our pool area.

I look forward to welcome you and your kids again with us.

Fort McMurray, Canada
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Tried this new hotel down in the south of Edmonton last week. Beds are excellent hotel is quiet. Staff was very friendly, I will be going back again this week. This hotel had a lot of kids on the weekend but it was still nice and quiet in the rooms.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Dear Tim M,

It was a pleasure to read your review and I am happy that my team were able to meet your expectations.

Your comments and feedback assist me and my team to always improvise for betterment.

Thank you again and look forward to see you with us again.

Calgary, Canada
Reviewed 11 July 2014

My family and I recently embarked on a weekend road trip to Edmonton and we stayed at the Best Western Plus South Hotel. There were seven adults and three kids on the road trip. Here's my assessment:

Pluses:

+ Good Value - Parking, breakfast and wifi were included in the room rate. Granted, breakfast was nothing to write home about but it was better than nothing (and it was just a continental breakfast; there were some hot items like sausages and eggs). The wifi was fast. We also appreciated the cucumber-infused water in the front lobby too.

+ Very Family-Oriented - The kids loved the water slide and pool.

+ Friendly Staff - The people at the front desk were very friendly and helpful.

Minuses:

- We didn't really have any problems or issues with our room or the hotel.

We stayed at the hotel because my sister stayed there before and had a good experience. Similarly, we found the hotel to be very comfortable and offered good value. We will probably stay here again.

AHK403YYC

Room Tip: Because this is a family-oriented hotel, there were a lot of kids when we stayed there. If you want...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Sandeep G, General Manager at Best Western Plus South Edmonton Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 11 July 2014
Dear AHK403,

I was a pleasure to read your review and thank you so much for taking some time out to have it posted in Trip Advisor.

I am happy that you and your family enjoyed staying with us and took positive memories of the hotel with you.

I assure you that we will keep doing our best always and look forward to see you again with us.

Saskatoon, Canada
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Try to stay at this location when in Edmonton, staff and very friendly and manger is there to offer help if needed. Easy location to work from or go to area restaurants etc Snack and water is a nice treat when checking in.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank R G
Sandeep G, General Manager at Best Western Plus South Edmonton Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 9 July 2014
Dear R G,

Thank you for your time to post your review about the hotel.

It was a pleasure to read your review and I am happy that you appreciated the hotel quality and service and appreciated the staff.

I look forward to see you with us again.

Suffolk
Reviewed 6 July 2014

A useful hotel between the airport and the town centre just of the ring road. Easy to find typical hotel a bit up in quality from a motel with pleasant staff. The included breakfast was also average but it filled a gap in the morning. There is a White Spot just around the side if you require other meals.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ea217
Dear ea217,

Thank you so much for staying with us.

I am happy that you were pleased with the hotel and like the amenities offered.

I am sure you will keep on giving your constructive feedback for making us better and I look forward to see you again with us.