Best Western Plus South Edmonton Inn & Suites
Chateau Motel(Edmonton)
Derrick Motel(Edmonton)
Econo Lodge(Edmonton)
1,066 results
All reviewssouth edmontonbreakfast roomclose to the airportanthony hendayeasy accesspool areawhite spothot tubfree breakfasthot breakfastother hotelsa great stayfridge and microwaveparking lotexcellent hotellocation is greatclean rooms
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Among the many hotels in Edmonton we reviewed, we chose this hotel because it was ranked high in Tripadviser; it offered free parking, free breakfast and free in-room wifi; and the room seemed to provide more space for our family of four. Added to the above, the price was reasonable. It turned out we were not disappointed. We will recommend this hotel to friends when enquired.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Sandeep G, General Manager at Best Western Plus South Edmonton Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Dear 953francish,

Thank you for your review and choosing our hotel for your stay in Edmonton.

I am pleased to know that you enjoyed our hotel product and service mix and I assure you that we will keep doing our best to ensure that our guest have a wonderful stay with us.

Thank you again and look forward to see you with us again.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

They say there is no place like home but this hotel comes close to it. The décor, the facility, including the pool and the workout area are very enjoyable and the overall quality and appearance of the hotel are excellent but it is the staff that makes a stay at this hotel something to remember. May it be at check in, or check out or to meet your business needs for working or using their business centre, the friendliness and effectiveness of the staff is simply in a class by itself. Always helpful and cheerful, they treat you like a valued guest. When coming to Edmonton for business or pleasure, this is the place to stay

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear YLupien,

Thank you for your lovely review and I am proud that you feel like home when you stay with us and always enjoy your stay with us.

I assure you that we will keep doing our best to exceed our guest expectations.

Thank you for patronizing our hotel and look forward to see you soon with us again.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

We stopped by overnight while on a short motorcycle trip. It was easy to get to without too much city traffic. There's not much nearby within walking distance but there are other hotels with restaurants and there's a Chop steakhouse next door. The hotel is very new and so very clean. Front desk clerk was friendly and upgraded us due to our membership in HOG. There was parking right in front of hotel so our bikes were safe and secure. Breakfast was good. There was more choice than most breakfast buffets. I would definitely stay here again if I needed to be at the South end of Hiway 2 in Edmonton.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Sandeep G, General Manager at Best Western Plus South Edmonton Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Dear MontyCalgary,

Thank you for your lovely review.

I am pleased to know that you like the hotel and its service and appreciated my team.

As a Best Western brand, we always want our guest to get a clean and hygienic place to stay and I assure you that we will continue doing so in future too.

Look forward to see you again with us.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Anita and Jessica helped to make my daughter's birthday and anniversary stay very special. I did the booking online and then called the hotel to confirm that I would be absent. Anita explained that I would need to fill out a form since I used my credit card. I appreciate how smoothly things went in my absence. I will book this hotel again whenever I am in Edmonton.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Tripsters2,

Thank you for your time to post your review.

I am so pleased to hear that your reservation process went so smoothly and you have appreciated my colleagues who assisted you in making your experience better. I will convey your appreciation to them and I assure you that in future too we will keep doing our best always.

Thank you for keeping us in mind when you will be in Edmonton next time.

Look forward to see you again with us.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

I have never written a review focusing on towels before, but my shower experience compelled me. The towels are plush and lovely! I considered sleeping in mine. Usually hotel towels are bare and thread barren. But these towels were fluffy and soft. I will stay here again just for the towels.

Oh, and the hotel was pretty great too!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear kfindlay1979,

Thank you so much for taking some time out and posting your review on Trip Advisor.

I am happy that you appreciated the towels for its quality and I assure you that we will try to keep the same standard in future too.