Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Fitness centre
  • Restaurant
Matrix Hotel(Edmonton)
View Hotel
All reviewskingsway malltim hortonsroyal alex hospitalnorth wingexpress breakfastrunway restaurantbest westernsrestaurant loungemedical reasonsroom was cleanclose to downtownhot tubcomfortable stayconvenient locationexcellent locationa great staymain floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 May 2014

really liked the location had the pool to dip in and a timmys attached coffee in room not very good but the tim hortons made up for that pool was noisy in the mornings depending on the room everything else is nice and the staff were nice and helpful I would stay here again no problems

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
CityCentreManager, Manager at Best Western Plus City Centre Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2014

Dear Curtis
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Tim Hortons attached to the lobby is a bonus for sure. We are very glad you enjoyed your stay and that your found our staff to be nice and helpful. We look forward to seeing you at the Best Western City Centre Inn next time you’re in Edmonton.
Hope you have a great summer
Staff and Management

Reviewed 13 May 2014

I love staying at this hotel when I am in the Edmonton area! They have a Tim Hortons right on site (a HUGE BONUS!) and the rooms are newly renovated. The staff always go above and beyond. On this particular trip, I arrived at the hotel to realize that I forgot my cell phone charger. I asked the front desk if they knew of any gas stations/open stores that might carry phone chargers (it was 11 PM). The staff went out of their way and searched all the drawers in the office and managed to find a phone charger that would work on my phone and offered to let me use it for the night. That took a whole bunch of stress off of me and made for an amazing night! The beds were VERY comfy and it is directly across from the Kingsway Mall which made shopping very easy and convenient!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Julia

Thank you for wonderful review our hotel. It is so nice to hear that your stay was a huge success and I am sure your review will give fellow travelers some great information about our hotel and the amenities in the area and help them when they are deciding where to stay in Edmonton.
We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to the Best Western Plus City Centre Inn

Hope you have a great summer
Staff and Management

Reviewed 12 May 2014

Nice hotel, great staff and nicely decorated & clean rooms. Perfect location to attend events at Rexall Place or the stadium only a 10 min cab ride. Not to far from West Edmonton mall if you dont mind driving 15 minutes, very easy to get to

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Room was quiet like we requested, clean and spacious and comfortable. Staff were very friendly and accommodating! Asked for a late check out and received it! Ordered room service, it was fast, tasty and hot! Definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 May 2014

This hotel had good service, and an average-good restaurant, but the pool was the best part! My 7 year old loved the waterslide and it was a salt-water pool, so no yucky chlorine. I quite enjoyed the hot tub!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family