I was a little disappointed with this hotel. While location is central, the rooms are in desperate need of an upgrade. The tiles were coming off the wall, the bathtub was peeling, it gave the room a creepy feel to it. If you are looking for something with a nice view then this is not the place, the most you will get is the inside of a shopping center. The breakfast was good, but I found it a little overpriced.
Entry to the hotel can be a little confusing as well, seems like its where all the deliveries get made.
On the bright side service was great, the lobby was nice and the fitness center was decent. I would not stay here again until some renovations are done.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 7 minutes from everything…The Delta Edmonton Centre Suite Hotel is ideally located in the heart of downtown Edmonton within the City Centre Shopping Mall. Featuring pedway connections to the subway, 2 other shopping centres, the Shaw Conference Centre and 17 office towers the Delta Edmonton Centre Suite Hotel is just 7 minutes from everything. Just steps away from Sir Winston Churchill Square, City Hall and the heart of the Arts District we are right next door to internationally recognized festivals such as the Edmonton Folk Music Festival, Jazz Festival, Street Performers Festival, and Taste of Edmonton. If festivals are not your thing, the same area boasts cultural locations such as the Alberta Art Gallery, Winspear Theatre and Citadel Theatre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Delta Hotels by Marriott Edmonton Centre Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Delta Edmonton Centre Hotel Edmonton
- Edmonton Delta
- Delta Edmonton Centre Suite Hotel