“Good stay!”

Radisson Edmonton South
Ranked #24 of 93 Hotels in Edmonton
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 18 February 2014 via mobile

Clean fancy rooms, easy access to restaurants, shopping, etc. Staff was friendly and courteous. Would consider staying here again. Only complaint I have applies to all hotels in Edmonton, no complimentary shuttles!!! Had to use the Skyshuttle to and from the airport.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Dario R
generalmanager4440, General Manager at Radisson Edmonton South, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2014

First of all, thank you for sharing your feedback on your recent stay at Radisson Hotel Edmonton

I was delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for your positive comments on the guest room quality and your experience with our friendly and courteous staff. I will be sure to share your comments with them as we strive to provide outstanding experiences as well as a modern and well appointed guest room

We would be delighted to host you during your next visit to Edmonton. I look forward to your return

Reviewed 14 February 2014

This hotel has such a poor custommer service that I never recommend it to any one.
My set of cutleries which had centimental value to me was lost (or stolen) from the room. No one took responsibility to find it. Even I offered help to them to go to kitchen and look for it, but they refused due to liability issues.
I left several massages for the Corporate Manager who left her Business card upon my arrival to the hotel, but no answer. I talked to the director and he mentioned that if kitchen find it, will let me know.

Room Tip: I'd never recommend a hotel with such a poor quality customer service.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Mona J
generalmanager4440, General Manager at Radisson Edmonton South, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to complete a survey regarding your recent stay with us. On behalf of our entire staff here at the Radisson we apologize for the concerns you have about your experience at this hotel, specifically regarding your missing cutlery. I have shared your comments with our team to ensure that there is not a repeat of this in the future

I am, however, confused by your comments about a lack of response to your concern. My Director of Operations has in fact spoken with you on a few occasions, and we are still awaiting a photo of the missing cutlery that you have indicated that you would send. As you may likely appreciate , in a hotel of our size, we have thousands of pieces of cutlery that we clean on a regular basis. A photo will provide my team with a good opportunity to identify your missing items.

We appreciate the feedback and will use it to fine tune our operations in the hope that we can meet or exceed your expectations in the future.

Sincerely

Reviewed 15 January 2014

We had a large conference last November and we found the Radisson a great spot to stay, nothing fancy, but it works. Good location, easy access, underground parking and all at a reasonable price. I would be happy to come back again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank datoptalent
generalmanager4440, General Manager at Radisson Edmonton South, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2014

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete the Trip Advisor Guest Survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I am happy to hear that it worked out so well for you and the conference you attended

We work hard to make the Radisson Hotel Edmonton the best place to stay while in Edmonton.

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be.

Thank you for choosing us out of all the lodging choices you had to choose from.

Reviewed 12 January 2014

I travel quite extensively for my work and whenever I'm in Edmonton I make sure to stay here. The rooms are quiet (mainly because the building is concrete construction) and the location is excellent. Lots of places to eat nearby, plenty of other shopping as well. On site restaurant and pub are good.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank tech5709

We would like to thank you for choosing to stay at The Radisson Hotel Edmonton during your regular visits to Edmonton and for sharing your comments with our TripAdvisor visitors.

I was very pleased to read that you enjoyed your recent stay in our hotel. It is always encouraging for us to learn that our guest are pleased with our services and facility as it is what we strive for everyday. I also want to thank you for your kind comments about our Pub and restaurant.

We are looking forward to welcoming you upon your next visit to our property, Please feel free to contact me if I may ever be of service

Reviewed 8 January 2014

We had a Christmas party event recently and booked a hotel room to make our plans more convenient. Beautiful rooms, friendly staff but disappointed with the cleanliness. Upon checking into our room, our bathroom had hair on the floor and in the shower and there were old urine splashes along the top of our toilet. Our coffee mugs also had lipstick marks around the rim. Not sure if we will be recommending this hotel again.

• Stayed: January 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to complete a survey regarding your recent stay with us. On behalf of our entire staff here at the Radisson we apologize for the concerns you have about your experience at this hotel, specifically regarding the cleanliness of your bathroom. I have shared your comments with our housekeeping team to ensure that there is not a repeat of this in the future

I was happy to hear, however, that your interactions with the hotel associates were of a positive nature.

Sincerely

Reviewed 4 January 2014

At times Edmonton has mind numbing cold weather, so when in the area on business I look for a hotel with heated indoor parking. Surprisingly, there are precious few in this nice but frigid town. The others seem to congregate in the downtown core & I really don't like fighting city centre traffic so prefer a more accessible place. Well, you can't get it any better than this hotel - right on the main road into town (Gateway BLVD) as you enter EDM from the south. Rooms comfortable & well appointed. Restaurant on site, so no need to brave the weather just to fill your tummy. It's a thumbs up for me!

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Swazimac
generalmanager4440, General Manager at Radisson Edmonton South, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2014

I am delighted to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us and am very grateful that you shared your comments regarding our Hotel. I was very pleased to note that you enjoyed the complimentary heated underground parking as well as our Atrium restaurant .

We are committed to providing an enjoyable experience to our guests, and it is rewarding to read your kind review.

I look forward to seeing you at the Radisson Hotel Edmonton, during your next business visit

Many thanks

Reviewed 27 December 2013

Stayed 3 nights, staff very pleasent and helpful, hotel somewhat dated but overall very nice.
Could use some new hall carpets, rooms clean and fresh. Not crazy about the food in the main hotel restaurant, also tried room service, nicely presented, excellent service but the food left a little to be desired.

Room Tip: Long long hallways, if you do not like a lot of walking, stay close to elevators. Did not notice an...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Eileen L
generalmanager4440, General Manager at Radisson Edmonton South, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2013

Thank you for expressing your positive feedback on your recent stay in our hotel.

We are also very thankful that you have taken the time to share your experience with us. Your feedback helps us to improve our products and services to provide our guests with the utmost satisfaction. You may be assured that your encouraging words have been passed on to the entire team.

We are very glad that you enjoyed our pleasant and helpful staff, as well as your clean and fresh guest room. We thank you for your continued support; and it is always a pleasure for us to be at your service.