“Great lunch at Four Points by Sheraton South Edmonton”

Four Points by Sheraton Edmonton South
Ranked #49 of 93 Hotels in Edmonton
Victoria, Canada
“Great lunch at Four Points by Sheraton South Edmonton”
Reviewed 12 September 2013

I just had lunch in the restaurant of the Four Points by Sheraton iHotel n Edmonton, the one on 72 Street and Argyll Road. Service was prompt, my companions enjoyed their salads and sandwiches. I had a veggie burger that was home-made, with a side spinach salad. The salad was fresh, tasty and sprinkled with cranberries and feta. The veggie burger was freshly made and tasty.
At the end of the meal, were were treated to a free mini-cupcake each, a two bite dessert that was a nice surprise.
The ambiance was calm and quiet, perfect to hear your lunch companions chatter. I would eat here again and would recommend it to my friends and family.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
1544, Director of Sales at Four Points by Sheraton Edmonton South, responded to this review, 20 September 2013
Thank you so much for your review!

I too am a fan of our Veggie Burger (I may be biased) but I am so happy to hear the feeling is mutual!

We have BIG changes coming to our Restaurant in the coming year! Be sure to be a fan on our Facebook page for upcoming announcements! We are committed to maintaining the same great service and the same caliber of food - however the presentation may look a little different!

Thank you again and if you are looking to host a larger style dinner in our restaurant be sure to give Tevra Graham a call at 780-577-5515 to help you with any arrangements you may require!

Director of Sales and Marketing

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
  • Korean first
Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed 1 September 2013

We had our wedding at the hotel down stairs in the main ballroom. the room has been re-done and looks amazing. It has one of Edmonton's largest hardwood dance floor. The hotel and all the rooms are very clean and modern. The staff is very friendly and will go out of their way to help. We planned the wedding with a lady name Tevra. She was awesome to work with. I may have been a little over the top but she was always there to answer my questions and made it seem like no trouble at all. She took care of all details from the rehearsal dinner to the gift opening. she put all our worries at ease. The dinner and late lunch were amazing. we had many guests tell us how great the food was. There was also the sweetest lady named Sue that helped us set up. She was one of the kindest lady's I have ever met. she went up and above our expectations. she was such a hard worker and made sure that everything was perfect for our wedding day. I would like to Thank Tevra, Sue, Phong and all the staff at Four points Edmonton south but making our wedding day perfect.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Nothing makes us happier than a happy bride and groom!!! Thank you so much for your amazing feed back. I have shared your comments with Tevra, Phong, Sue and the rest of the team. They truly are an amazing team and we are so happy that it was reflected on your special day!

We have recently done a full renovation of all our conference space, thank you for the positive feedback - we are quite proud of the changes!

From myself and the rest of the team here at the Four Points we wish you both a life time of happiness and hope we can be a part of your future celebrations!!!

Regina, Canada
Reviewed 31 August 2013

For my standards, which are middle of the road, I would definitely stay at this hotel if I was in this area of the city again. I read some of the other reviews before I booked my room, I didn't agree with some of them, but for the most part the reviews where favorable, and pushed me into renting a room for one overnight-er on business.
The room was clean, bed was comfortable,and the room was filled with amenities, I especially liked the three soap dispensers in the tub/shower area, hair drier, ironing board, small fridge, coffee machine, and yes, enough plugins at the desk in the room. I liked the fact that there was a restaurant in the hotel with room service, food was good, and a very nice lounge, with an outdoor seating area. All the staff was super friendly, and the front desk staff where great.

Room Tip: Ice machine and pop machines on 4th and 7th floors.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Thank you so much for your feedback. We have recently renovated all of our guest rooms including our bathrooms and added the new dispensers - I am so happy to hear they are a hit! I have shared your comments with our team - we are so lucky to have a team that is so committed to our guests experience and the positive feedback is much appreciated!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us here at the Four Points by Sheraton Edmonton South and we look forward to hosting you during your next stay in Edmonton!

Medicine Hat, Canada
Reviewed 26 August 2013

Hadn't stayed at this hotel before, and it was a pleasant surprise. Plenty of parking, attractive decor in the lobby area. Staff at check in/out were competent if only average in friendliness. Room was clean and comfortable. Wi-fi worked well, at a pretty good speed for hotels. Tried the breakfast buffet one morning, and it was very good, still with plenty of choice in spite of being rather late getting there. Not much in terms of other restaurants in the immediate area.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for your feedback in regards to your recent stay with us! We have been actively investing in our clients comfort - with our recent renovations and the upgrades to our internet. I am so happy to hear that it enhanced your stay and our commitment is to continue upgrades to make your stay with us as convenient and as comfortable as possible.

We look forward to your next visit!

Warmest Regards,

Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed 15 August 2013

We use this hotel for all of our conferences and events in Edmonton. The staff is very accommodating and knows exactly what we need and want to make every event run smooth! We will continue to have our events at this location as we have established a great relationship with them.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Fort Erie, Canada
Reviewed 18 July 2013

If you are planning an event look no further than this hotel! Working with Tevra Graham the conference services consultant was a dream come true in the planning process. Give her the date and the details and the rest is taken care of! She along with the hotel staff was very thorough in making sure that all the details were taken care of from the linens on the table, to the necessary AV requirements to the amazing lunch served to our guests. The rooms were spacious, lunch had a variety to meet everyones needs and the staff on-site were extremely helpful! I will definitely return for future events or to stay at this hotel next time I visit Edmonton.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank sandra m
1544, Director of Sales at Four Points by Sheraton Edmonton South, responded to this review, 23 July 2013
Hi Sandra;

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding your event with us! Our team takes great pride in the services they provide to our guests and I could not be happier to hear you and your guests experience reflected just that!

I have extended your feedback to Tevra, she is an absolute pro and we could not be happier to have her as a member of our team!

Thank you again for choosing the Four Points by Sheraton Edmonton South for you and your guests. We look forward to hosting you in the future!

Calgary, Canada
Reviewed 17 July 2013

I stayed in this hotel on business mid-week. I got a good deal on an online booking site, and it was close to the location I needed to be at. I was pleasantly surprised with the hotel, it was clean and the room was good for the money.

I didn't use many services but I will stay at this hotel again when I work in the area. Good first impression.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank AaronP929
Hi Aaron;

I am so happy to hear of your experience with us, first impressions are so important!

Thank you for choosing the Four Points by Sheraton Edmonton South for your stay and we look forward to hosting you the next time you are in Edmonton!

If there is anything we can do to ensure your experience with us continues to be great just let us know!