“Very Clean and comfortable beds”

Four Points by Sheraton Edmonton South
Ranked #50 of 91 Hotels in Edmonton
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Hotel is in the middle up bringing itself up to date. Hotel was nice just not very helpful. I called them to ask what was the closest intersection or landmark to the hotel, I was told to try using google maps on my cellphone. Entrance of the hotel is very nice and welcoming. The room was large but very dated, the carpet was beyond worn out and in bad condition. The bathroom was renovated and very nice except when opening and closing the door from the inside you will have to wedge yourself between the toilet and tub. Beds were comfortable. To me this is not to the standards of a Sheraton but it was clean and comfortable which is the most important.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

We came to attend a church conference in one hotel 10 mins away from this hotel for 3 days. We like the king bed with sofa that we. The bed is comfortable to sleep on but i found a spot of stain on the comforter. The room is spacious for 2 adults and one kid for a king bedroom. Bathroom is clean but the faucet tub was dripping during our check in. It is also small and cannot even fit my son and me when we use the mirror of the bathroom at the same time. indoor swimming pool and fitness centre are open 24 hours (kudos for this!). there is a a sauna room but wasn't working when we were there. What I also like about this hotel is the water container with different fruits in it everyday. The receptionist was okay although she does not smile. Lobby is big and clean. It would be nicer if they can decorate the area with plants. I love the falls/ fountain on the stairs... it would be nicer if there are more lights around it.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

Four Points by Sheraton Edmonton South on Argyll road was a pleasant surprise.

We walked in and there is a gorgeous entry area with rocks and waterfalls. Great atmosphere and great sound.

I was going to be by myself and had a normal room booked, but my wife was able to come and Ii asked if I could be changed to a room with a king bed at no extra price. The man at the desk said, "I think we can help you." When we got into our room it was a big upgrade to a corner room with 2 views and a fire place and a jacuzzi in the living room and a big flat screen tv. Fantastic.

It was a Saturday night and we went to the Church across the street on Sunday morning called Celebration Church. Great church! We will stay at this hotel again for sure.

Oh the buffet breakfast on sunday morning was great as well.

Stayed: July 2014
Kylie O, Starwood Hotels & Resorts at Four Points by Sheraton Edmonton South, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Dear Brian T,

Thank you for your feedback. We are so happy that our front desk agent was able to accommodate you and your wife during your recent stay. We hope to see you again soon - happy travels!

Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

We booked this one at the last minute. The breakfast included was pretty good but required navigating a voucher system, as it was somehow not available to all 4 of us.

The rooms were clean and comfortable but had those in window AC units that force one to choose between temperature and quiet. You can't have both.

There were loud guest conversations at 3 AM that woke us, although this was not the hotel's fault.

The hotel is in an industrial area with few non fast food restaurants and the traffic on Argyll is surprisingly heavy all night. We would not return.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 June 2014

It is in the middle of nowhere. The hotel is average in all respects. Its Wi-Fi is very weak. I had to literally stand besides my room door to get a signal. There is no laundry facility, but free parking is available. The breakfast buffet was reasonable, but nothing to wow about. Rooms are not very big. I had taken a “Business Suite”, but even then I had difficulty deciding where to place my suitcase. The front desk staff were very friendly and helpful, and the housekeeping staff are very good. The room was equipped with a microwave, mini fridge and a small kitchenette (no utensils provided). The rooms are clean. Sunday brunch, which goes for $26.50, is a treat with live harp music.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Great hotel - we stayed here for one night in May 2014. Got a great hotwire rate. Hotel is clean, modern and the rooms were very nice, clean and very comfortable beds. Bathroom was clean and bright. Handy location as we had a function in Sherwood Park, only 10 minutes away. Overall, would highly recommend and we would definitely stay here again. They had facilities we didn't use such as fitness center, restaurant etc. There is a Wendy's in the same parking lot.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Kylie O, Starwood Hotels & Resorts at Four Points by Sheraton Edmonton South, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

Dear Wendy C,

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and took full advantage of our convenient location. Thank you for your review, we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Not the comfy bed and pillows I was expecting from a Sheraton/Weston, but it was fine. Room was clean and the only complaint I have is that the carpet needs to be stretched... it is a tripping hazard. Ok, 1 more complaint... the water pressure sucks! In both the sink and the shower and we weren't showering at peak times. The front desk said that isn't normal so will prob be fixed by now. I would have put excellent for value, but friends who were staying there the same weekend paid $30 less per night for their room.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family