“Great Service”

Ranked #2 of 93 Hotels in Edmonton
Saint Albert, Alberta, Canada
“Great Service”
Reviewed 18 February 2014

This hotel exceeded my expectations. It is very modern, clean and comfortable. I was very impressed by the service, especially by the staff at Aqua restaurant downstairs. I will definitely visit again!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Shaun N
David K, General Manager at Courtyard Edmonton West, responded to this review, 7 March 2014
Good Day;

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay here at our hotel. We are very pleased that we exceeded your expectations! I certainly hope that we can welcome you back someday to our Courtyard by Marriott.

Courtyard by Marriott
david.keam@marriott.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
Reviewed 18 February 2014

Only stayed one night and would come again in future for longer trips.
Hotel is only 3 years old and in great condition with nice decor. Rooms are stylish & spacious, beds firm yet comfortable, clean and sunny with large room windows. WiFi in rooms, LCD TV, iPod dock on radio. Very quiet, too. Pool is small and shallow (4') but clean. Nice open concept lounge upon entry. Staff was courteous and helpful. Located only a few minutes drive to West Ed Mall and other nearby restaurants and stores.

• Stayed February 2014
1 Thank therev68
Good Day;

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us here at the Courtyard by Marriott Edmonton West. I am glad that you found our hotel, Associates, location and amenities were to your liking. I appreciate the detail in your review.

We certainly hope to see you again the next time you visit Edmonton.

Reviewed 12 February 2014 via mobile

This is my second time staying at this hotel. On both occasions the staff were extremely friendly. The aqua restaurant and lounge in lobby area is great. Serves Starbucks hot drinks, as well as a wide variety of drinks with complimentary assorted nut mix in evenings. On Wednesday evenings they have a managers special with free appetizers and drinks. I have never seen any hotel with the level of service of this hotel that you don't pay twice the money for. The hot tub was decent as well. Nothing fancy but not to much chlorine yet is still clean. Rooms are quiet and well kept. Very clean.

• Stayed February 2014
David K, General Manager at Courtyard Edmonton West, responded to this review, 14 February 2014
Good Day;

Thank you for staying with us here at the Courtyard by Marriott Edmonton West and for giving us such a nice review regarding your stay. I am very glad that you enjoyed yourself and that you were able to make use of the hotel's amenities. I hope I was able to at least say 'hi' at the Manager's Reception on Wednesday.

I look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in Edmonton.

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Reviewed 9 January 2014

This is the first time I was staying in the hotel for 2 nights. I loved my stay.staff is super friendly ,hotel lobby is not too big but an average enough size n no doubt really very clean ..
Rooms were good size too n every one from front desk to house keeper was really helpful.
I can definitely recommend this to anyone.

• Stayed January 2014
1 Thank Shafaqz
Good Day;

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at the Courtyard by Marriott Edmonton West. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay in Edmonton.

We also thank you for your recommendation. We hope that we can welcome you back the next time you visit Edmonton.

Red Deer, Canada
Reviewed 7 January 2014

The staff were polite and helpful. The rooms are spacious, clean and tastefully decorated. We took our three children and their family for a week end get away and stayed at this hotel. Everyone enjoyed it and we would definitely stay here again. We were two seniors and they allowed us the senior rate for all four rooms.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
David K, General Manager at Courtyard Edmonton West, responded to this review, 7 February 2014
Good Day;

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay here at the Courtyard by Marriott Edmonton West. We are all so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and were able to write such nice things about our hotel and your experience with us.

Once again, thank you for choosing to stay with us, we hope that we can welcome you back the next time you are in Edmonton.

Calgary, Canada
Reviewed 29 December 2013

We stayed one night at the Courtyard this past weekend while visiting my mother in law. The hotel was easy to locate off the Anthony Henday Drive. This is a fairly new hotel so the beds and numerous pillows were quite comfortable. The room felt chilly however and no extra blanket was available , just a thin down comforter and sheet for bed covers. My teenage sons made use of the fitness room and whirlpool which they found better than many hotels we've stayed at. We ordered room Service snacks at about 10pm and they were delivered piping hot promptly within the promised 15 minute delivery time. I agree with another reviewer that a couple of complimentary bottles of water should be offered at check in as the tap water in the bathroom tastes rather stale. Overall pleased with this hotel and we will be staying again here next time we visit the in-laws in Edmonton.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
David K, General Manager at Courtyard Edmonton West, responded to this review, 3 January 2014
Good Day;

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Courtyard by Marriott Edmonton West and for taking the time to review your stay. I appreciate that your review was very detailed and I have shared your feedback with my Associates.

I am very glad that you were pleased with your stay and we look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back again in the future.

Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 25 December 2013

I have reviewed this hotel before (positively) so I will keep this short. I was in Edmonton for an urgent and unexpected family issue over the holidays. The hotel performed flawlessly and just how I had experienced it months earlier.

My last night was Christmas Eve and when I awoke on Christmas Day I found a gift from Santa on my door.

This is what great businesses do. Meet their customers' expectations and surprise them from time to time.

Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
Good Day;

Thank you for another wonderful review and thank you doubly for returning to visit us again here at the Courtyard by Marriott Edmonton West. We truly appreciate your loyalty.

To secure our hotel at night we lock all entrances and require a room key to enter. We only allow registered guests into the hotel after 11:00pm. As well, we have onsite security that patrols the guest halls, public spaces and parking lots after 9:00pm. Despite all of that, Santa Claus still managed to visit the guests in our hotel on the night of Dec. 24th. I guess when you consider all that he does, this is a minor feat. Still, we are happy to see that you appreciated it!