“Nice place to stay”

Courtyard Edmonton West
Ranked #2 of 93 Hotels in Edmonton
Reviewed 10 August 2014

I have stayed here multiple times in the past couple of years and have always enjoyed the stay. The staff I found very nice and helpful. They always seem to be able to accommodate whatever my crazy family can throw at them. I love the little breakfast restaurant thing with the tvs in the dividers. My only complaint is the pool. It is a bit on the cold side. I see many family and kids come to this hotel I think more would come if they updated the pool to be more family/kid friendly! Waterslides are the craze! I don't think they offer a free hot breakfast I do wish they had that option. But all in all a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Renee S, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Edmonton West, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to connect with us once again and for sharing your experience with us regarding your previous visit.

We take great pride in ensuring that our guest recieve the best hotel experience so we are very delighted to hear that you experience was enjoyable.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our fabulous location the next you are in Edmonton.

Have a wonderful day,

Reviewed 9 August 2014

My husband and I took in the Jubilaitons Dinner Theatre at WEM, and had such great service at this hotel, we decided to stay for another night. I have never before been given a guided tour of the restaurant, pool and weight-room area and shown where the elevators are by the person who is working at the counter to check you in. I was so impressed by this alone that I would have given a good rating. But when we got to our room, I was even more pleased by the layout of the room and the comfort. We had wonderful service in the restaurant/lounge and were made to feel welcome every time we passed through. There is also a gas fire-pit out back where you can enjoy a nightcap or visit with other guests. A truly wonderful stay...will recommend to others!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Renee S, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Edmonton West, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

On behalf of the entire team Courtyard West Team, thank you for choosing our property and we look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel the next time you are in Edmonton.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

What a beautiful hotel! We were greeted with wonderful people....after checking in, the young lady showed me around to a few amenities, then set us in the direction of our room! The room was beautiful! A perfect size for a family of 4... Everyone had space to be comfortable! There is a fire pit out back with chairs where you can sit and watch the kids in the pool! As for location, if you look out the window to the East, you can see WEM! So location is perfect if that's what you're after! I just can not say enough about this hotel and how wonderful it was! We will most definitely be back! Thanks!

Room Tip: About a 5 min car ride to WEM. Very spacious rooms!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for giving me an opportunity to connect with you and for taking the time share your experience with us. We are delighted that your stay with the Courtyard by Marriott Edmonton West was enjoyable

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel the next time you are in Edmonton.

Have a fabulous day!

Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

We checked in early and the lady at the front desk helped us with finding a resturant. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. On the next day the front desk got is to the mall and than latter that evening there was a fire in the courtyard with other guest sitting around very nice setting. The only problem I had was the waitress in the morning fixed the wrong omelet .

Stayed: July 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for giving me an opportunity to connect with you and for taking the time share your fabulous experience with us. We are delighted that your stay with the Courtyard by Marriott Edmonton West was a wonderful experience.

On behalf of the entire team of experts at the Courtyard by Marriott West, thank you for choosing our property and we look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel the next time you are in Edmonton.

Have an inspiring day!

Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed at the Courtyard for a one night last minute stay. The room was a little out dated but very clean, spacious and had lots of windows with a great view! Being located along the river this hotel offers a beautiful outdoor patio for a great evening for drinks and appetizers!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends

Renee

Reviewed 3 August 2014

The Marriott in west Edmonton is conveniently located - close both to the Anthony Henday Drive and to the infamous West Edmonton Mall. The lounge/restaurant served a great dinner and a great breakfast, and the bar is really good as well! The rooms are nice and clean, and the internet is complimentary. There are also some computers to use, should one not have one. Check in and check out was smooth and quick! Overall, a great property - would highly recommend!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for giving me an opportunity to connect with you and for taking the time share your fabulous experience with us. We are delighted that your stay with the Courtyard by Marriott Edmonton West was enjoyable.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel where we can provide with another refreshing hotel experience the next time you are in Edmonton.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

I only stayed one night but I found everything very good. The staff is super nice ( I forgot my toothbrush in rush when I was leaving home and one was provided ) and the bed was comfy. My room didn't have a nice view but this hotel is about sleeping with comfort anyways. ( If you want ocean view you gotta go to Puerto Vallarta :-) I had to turn off the A/C because I don't like the noise and it wasn't warm without it ( last days of july ) but its juts me. Again, Everything was clean, neat, new. I will can definitely see myself coming back here for a night or two.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business