“Good Location, clean and great value for money.”

Hampton Inn by Hilton Edmonton/South
Ranked #12 of 93 Hotels in Edmonton
Fort McMurray, Canada
“Good Location, clean and great value for money.”
Reviewed 6 November 2013

I stay at the Hilton Chain hotels frequently. I like the consistency in service and amenities. If you plan to stay at this hotel, you will need a vehicle as many of the restaurants and shopping are not in walking distance from the hotel. It is very close to South Edmonton Common, the airport and highway south to Red Deer and Calgary.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo

2 Thank Chris C
Ron L, Director of Operations at Hampton Inn by Hilton Edmonton/South, responded to this review, 8 November 2013
Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for taking your time placing your review on trip advisor. Our team is happy to hear that we met your expectations and we are fortunate to serve you.

Once again, thank you for staying with us and we look forward on your next stay.

Director of Operations

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Reviewed 31 October 2013

By far the best hotel stay I've experienced in Edmonton. I truly love the attention to guests, detail and the little things done to make sure my stay is 100 % satisfactory. This is definitely our home away from home when we are in Edmonton … Thanks to the remarkable staff, Urvish, Navneet,& Elaine for making it always a perfect stay ….

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple

2 Thank Lee S
Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for your wonderful and heart warming review about our hotel. I'm very glad to hear that we are very consistent of not disappointing you every time you stay with us. Thank you for your continues support and see you again.
elk point, Canada
Reviewed 27 October 2013

the only problem we had with this hotel was that the rooms need to be more sound proof. the breakfast was hot and plentiful, the staff was very friendly the pool and hot tub area was clean. The location was ok. The bed could have been a bit more comfortable for my taste.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Ron L, Director of Operations at Hampton Inn by Hilton Edmonton/South, responded to this review, 30 October 2013
Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for your time posting your review on trip advisor. I'm so sorry to hear that you were not fully satisfied with the soundproofing of our rooms. It is something that I will definitely bring up to our management meeting and try to find a solution.

On the other hand, I'm happy to hear that you find our staff friendly and accomodating to your needs. Our Staff and the team are the pride and joy of this hotel and I'm very fortunate to have a team that is very dedicated and committed to our guest satisfaction.

Reviewed 27 October 2013

Staff was great ,went over and above to make sure all my needs were met.They told me of all the services offered.They were very accomondating and offered water and snacks at the late hour that i checked in

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business

2 Thank Robert Paul H
Dear Valued Guest:

It is a pleasure reading your review on trip advisor. I'm very glad to hear that you have experienced the true Hamptonality. My whole team were so happy to read your comments and motivate them to do more to serve our guest.

In behalf of the whole Hampton Inn Edmonton South team, thank you for your feedback and we look forward on your next stay.

Elk Point
Reviewed 21 October 2013

This is now the 3rd time i have stayed at the Hampton Inn by Hilton. Lots of parking available in the parking lot shared with another hotel. Coming in, the staff is extremely friendly. We had come a bit early, and the room wasnt ready yet. We were able to leave our bags at the counter, and go on with our day. When we checked in, at about 10pm, again the front clerk was very friendly, and check in was fast.
We had booked a room with a king sized bed, which was located on the main floor. The room was a good size, allowing my 2 year old to play around without really bumping into anything. There is a fridge and microwave in the room, along with all the usual toiletries. Bed was comfy. Only complaint is, this was the first time staying on the first floor, which was a bit noisy for me. The room above had several kids i making noise, as well there is a road directly outside the window. Being a light sleeper, I woke up several times.
Next morning woke up and headed down to the breakfast which consisted of cereal, oatmeal, yogurt, pancakes, scrambled eggs, sausages, waffles, toast, muffins, assorted fruit, bagels, hard boiled eggs, etc. Deffinately a nice start to the day. On the way to checkout, briefly chatted with one of the cleaning staff, again extremely friendly. Checked out and we were on our way.
Out of 3 trips, only complaint would have been this trip being on the first floor and the amount of noise.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank euphoria18_79
Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for your wonderful review on trip advisor. Comment like yours keeps our team motivated and work harder. I'm glad to hear that we never failed to impress you except for this time as your room location is on the ground floor. I will take a note on this to your file and please let us know on your next stay to request a higher floor or a more quiet area. We at the Hampton Inn is always here to meet and exceed our guest needs and ensure 100% atisfaction in any possible way.

Once again, thank you for being with us and we hope to see you again soon.

Lethbridge, Canada
Reviewed 12 October 2013

Rates are great, breakfast hits the spot with (real egg) omelets, meats, toast, muffins, bagels, fruit and cereals and juices. Business center adequate. Pool and hot tub for those who want it. On south side of town - I like this as well, easy trip to meetings anywhere in town. Rooms are clean staff very friendly. Shopping and restaurants close by. Lots of Edmonton hotels are older and some even have bed bugs - this hotel - neither. My first choice.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business

2 Thank Jeff S
Ron L, Director of Operations at Hampton Inn by Hilton Edmonton/South, responded to this review, 17 October 2013
Dear Valued Guest;

Thank you for being your first choice of accomodation in Edmonton. With alot of Hotels to choose from in Edmonton, we are very fortunate to have you as our guest and given the opportunity to serve you over our competition. I'm also very happy to hear that you find our location convenient and our amenties, facilities and services suited your needs.

Once again, thank you for your great review and we look forward to serve you again.

Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
Reviewed 7 October 2013

About a year ago, I gave this Hampton Inn a pretty poor review, as the service and condition of the hotel had slipped a bit. But I decided to give it another chance on my last trip to Edmonton, and am happy to say that all is well again. If there's a prize for most improved I'd nominate this hotel. Right from the start I was pleasantly surprised. The front desk reception was warm and friendly. My room was spotless, and breakfast each morning was great. There's a refrigerator in the room, the tv works great, the wireless is fast, and the location is perfect. Good Job to the management there.... I'm really impressed!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Christopher W
Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for the overwhelming review. I'm very glad to hear that you noticed the difference, the hard work and the TLC of the Hampton Inn team did for our hotel. I'm so happy to hear that we just didn't meet your expectation, but exceeded them. I would also like to thank you for giving us another chance and another opportunity to serve you and happy to hear that we didn't disappoint you this time.

In behalf of the whole Hampton Inn Team, we wish you a pleasant day and we hope to see you back soon

Yours in Hopsitality,