Delta Hotels by Marriott Edmonton South Conference Centre
Ranked #21 of 91 Hotels in Edmonton
Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

For me this is my place, I stayed at the Fairmont and best western hotel before but I keep going back to this place. This is not the most impeccable hotel in the world but with free parking and Wi-Fi, I am pleased.

Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
A S, General Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Edmonton South Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2013

Dear Guest,
I am glad that you have selected Delta Edmonton South as the hotel to give your loyalty to. As you mentioned, we have a fantastic location that is very easy to find and allows you to access all parts of Edmonton effortlessly.
I look forward to welcoming you again and thank you for your patronage.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

Very clean rooms, renovations are very nice. Rooms are small but warm and cosy. 4404 restaurant downstairs is amazing.! The chef even came out to say hi and ask how are meal was. All in all very nice evening, will stay again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
amsandhu, General Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Edmonton South Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2013

Dear Guest,
I am glad that you enjoyed the warm hospitality at our 4404 restaurant, our service team as well as culinary team strives to deliver memorable culinary experience. With the new room renovations, we now boast the best rooms in the city and our guests just like you are raving about their thoughtful design.
Many thanks for your wonderful feedback and patronage of Delta Edmonton South.

Reviewed 6 October 2013

Stayed here for the second time for a work course. The last time I stayed here was in 2008, and the entire facility has been renovated since. It is very classy, the front desk clerks were very nice and courteous and the property clean. I used the gym facility while here and it was very nice - lots of good cardio machines, and a few really nice weight machines with a good rack of free weights. In the fridge they had cooled face cloths! Nice touch! My hotel room was spotless, the TV was new and had the clearest HD reception I have ever had on a hotel TV.

My only complaint, and my reason for only 3 stars, was the amount of noise in the hotel. Our second night there was a wedding on the 11th floor and I could hear the music booming in my room on the 7th floor. My poor co- worker had her room on the 8th floor and could actually make out the lyrics clearly enough to know what song was playing. As you can imagine this did not allow for a restful sleep the night before attending a course which requires mental concentration. Because of the noise I am not sure if I would stay again. If I did I would be sure to ask if there was any weddings going on and if so get a room more than four floors down from it!

Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
A S, General Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Edmonton South Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2013

Dear Guest,
I apologize for the noise inconvenience to you on Saturday night. We endeavour to reserve rooms close to the top floor ballroom for the wedding party guests and have our other guests stay in the second wing away from the ballroom.
Thank you for your comments about our gracious staff as well as the totally renovated guestrooms with the HD TV service and our housekeeping team that takes special attention to prepare your room.
I hope that you would give us another chance and that you would get in touch with me so that I can personally ensure a fantastic stay.

Reviewed 2 October 2013

Price is a little high but u don't get much better for the price.. Renovated room comfortable beds... It don't get much better and dogs are welcome any size... For a flat rate price... Would recommend..

• Stayed: September 2013
A S, General Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Edmonton South Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2013

Dear Guest,
I am glad that you enjoyed our brand new rooms. We endeavour to provide exceptional stay experience and our guests like you do notice the difference. Thank you for your kind feedback and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 1 October 2013

Wonderful staff! Welcoming, kind, professional. As someone who has been working in the Tourism and Hospitality Industry for many years, I was blown away by the customer service that we experienced over our 3 night stay.
The hotel itself is beautiful and newly renovated, the rooms are spacious and modern, and the bed was AMAZING.
Sunday brunch was delicious with a huge variety of everything you could possibly imagine.
As an extra bonus, it turns out the restaurant had a vegetarian menu which was very much appreciated by two vegetarians!
I would recommend this hotel in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
A S, General Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Edmonton South Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2013

Dear Guest,
I appreciate your glowing endorsement of Delta Edmonton South and the wonderful team that is focused on providing memorable experience to our guests.
Our 4404 restaurant Sunday brunch is a local tradition and I am glad that you enjoyed it during your stay.

Reviewed 28 September 2013

The Delta Edmonton South was exceptional. As a frequent traveler that almost lives in hotels, I was completely shocked in a great way of the level of service this property provided me. Prior to this stay I had stayed at several Deltas and I was left underwhelmed and slightly disappointed. My experience here was fantastic. The staff was wonderful, kind, respectful, and most of all willing to go above and beyond to ensure their guests are comfortable. This property has changed my perception of Delta hotels and certainly will seek them for every stay in Edmonton. Great job!

• Stayed: September 2013
A S, General Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Edmonton South Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2013

Dear Guest,
I am humbled with your fantastic feedback and agree with you that we have wonderful staff that provides memorable service experience to you. The best compliment for us is to have earned your patronage and I hope that based upon your great stay you would seek us and other Delta hotels in the future.

Reviewed 23 September 2013

We enjoyed our weekend stay at the Delta Edmonton South. The location is great for access to shopping etc in the South and for West Edmonton Mall. The hotel offered an excellent rate for a huge King room. The property has obviously been recently completely renovated and it is tastefully done. Service was excellent. The restaurant breakfast prices were a bargain compared to other hotels. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
A S, General Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Edmonton South Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2013

Dear Guest,
With the recent renovations, Delta Edmonton South now is proud to provide our guests best in class guestrooms and exceptional service at a location that is ideal. You can reach West Edmonton Mall, downtown and airport close to 15 minutes and the hotel is also located very close to South Common and Southgate shopping centres.
I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future and many thanks for the fantastic feedback.