Delta Hotels by Marriott Edmonton South Conference Centre
Union Bank Inn(Edmonton)
US$157
US$146
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsaurora loungeroom servicegateway blvdfront desk staffcoffee makerguest roomsunderground parkingrenovated roombreakfast buffet isnice rooma great staystaying at this hotelhot tubeasy accesswould stay againking bedelevator
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Overall everything was nice and clean. Some mold on window seals; could use renovating and screens for the window. Nice parking and very friendly staff. loved the pool area and workout facility! we will probably return

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sharla G
A S, General Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Edmonton South Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Dear Guest,
I appreciate your positive feedback about the service levels and the satisfaction with our work out and pool facilities. Our team has addressed the window comment and I hope you liked our brand new renovated rooms. We look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

After staying in multiple Edmonton hotels, this is by far the best! The Delta has by far the best service - they have helped with restaurant bookings; setting up impressive last-minute meetings; shipping documents to clients; even getting me a tow my rental car when I was so tired I locked my keys inside! Location is excellent if you need to travel around Edmonton as it's quick and easy to get in the downtown core and the multiple different highways. Rooms are gorgeous and comfortable. Ultimately, the only place I'll stay in Edmonton from now on!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
A S, General Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Edmonton South Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Dear Guest,
I shared your review with all my colleagues and we are very thankful for your generous comments. Our location and the new rooms are making an incredible impression on the discerning travelers. The colleagues here take pride in delivering elevated level of service and we all look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I was on a business trip so I decided to stay on the south side of the city closer to where I was working rather than downtown. The hotel was clean, renovated and they provide great toiletries! Close to Whitemud and Calgary Trail/Gateway Blvd which is nice. Good selection of restaurants within walking distance. The only downside was that there was a wedding in one of the conference rooms on Sunday night and even though I was on the 5th floor, I could still hear the bass from the music playing so loudly. Took me a while to fall asleep because of it. Other than that, the hotel was great. Nice

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your feedback after recently staying with us and I am glad that you like the location and the new renovated rooms. I apologize for the noise inconvenience and we ensure that any such function has a noise curfew time and we will look at the details of your concern and follow up.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Clock Radio between beds too complicated to be of any use......
The front desk has no financial information on the payment made for room. I think this could work a bit better and it was a little confusing....

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Dear Guest,
Thank you for the feedback. All of our rooms have the i home consoles that provides many features for all of your Apple devices including clock radio functionality. I would be happy to further look into your comment about payment method for your room whilst you attended a conference and if you be so kind to contact me at your convenience.
Your feedback identifies opportunities for us to enhance our services and for that I am very thankful to you.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

Our daughter was dancing in an Irish dance competition which was held in the hotel last weekend.Even though there were over 400 children involved,the hotel was very accomodating.They had upgraded our room which was wonderful which made our stay even more comfortable.Being pet friendly was such a bonus as well .Met some wonderful people especially Patience who works the front desk.She really can make you're day.Our daughter mentioned her a few times on the way home.Thanks again for a wonderful experience!!!!!

Debbie Sheridan

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
A S, General Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Edmonton South Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2014

Dear Guest,
What a treat to read your feedback. I am glad that you and your daughter enjoyed your stay at the Delta Edmonton South. We have a team that is completely dedicated to providing our guests with an elevated experience and we look forward to welcoming you again soon.