Ramada Edmonton Hotel & Conference Centre
GreenLeadersBronze level
uk
“Pleasent”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Stayed for a few nights and found the hotel to be perfect for our few days.
The gym is adequate if you want a work out. The food is good and the staff are bright and always happy.
The rooms are a good size,but the walls are not the thickest so if you are unlucky and have noisy neighbours,like we had One night,then that's the chance you take. Apart from that night our stay was good and would stay again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank RHukUk
Lisa D, Manager at Ramada Edmonton Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
Thank you for telling us about your recent stay. We are pleased that you enjoyed all of the amenities that our full service hotel has to offer. Our staff are eager to welcome you back to the Ramada Conference Centre on your next visit to Edmonton.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
Reviewed 4 June 2014

we have a great time with this hotel especially this lovely server name CRYSTAL.she is so lovely caring and honest.all our order is come in time,shes so patient.i love this ptreety girl.awesome experience with ramada hotel edmonton.see you soon..

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank darwin v
John M, General Manager at Ramada Edmonton Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this review, 9 June 2014
Thank you for the 5 star review of the Ramada Edmonton Hotel & Conference Centre.

Mission, Canada
Reviewed 6 May 2014

We were treated with great curtesy and found our server to be fantastic Liezel Van Berkel after this experience all 4 members of our family will gladly book our next trip there we were treated immediately without being crowded having a party coming from all different city's we were unfamiliar with the building so for us it was a worry on how we would meet we were guided thru to each outher we were all happy with our experience

Room Tip: Not to be afraid to ask for what ever you need
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Dawn F
John M, General Manager at Ramada Edmonton Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this review, 22 May 2014

Calgary, Canada
Reviewed 4 May 2014

I booked this hotel via hotwire, then after seeing mixed reviewers prepared for whatever was coming.

At the end, I was actually happy with my stay. The hotel is clearly trying it's best to please visitors and turn things around.

Sure, the room is a little old, but it's clean and some aspects of it are renovated. The room was fine, I'd only complain about the sofa in the room a little old.

The check-in experience was great. Pratikya was the one who checked me in, and she put me in the better rooms on the east end of the hotel and hooked me up with free breakfast and appetizer cards.

WiFi was not bad, but I relied on my LTE connection for a video conference I had to do. The Ramada's WiFi was ok for surfing but not for video conferencing.

Breakfast buffet is great. It might be the best part of staying at this hotel. Lots of options and great service. Breakfast staff is good.

I found the staff at the restaurant during lunch or dinner times a little unorganized and slow though.

Location of the hotel is also very good. Close to downtown and restaurants.

For the price I got this hotel at ($91/night + tax), I'd definitely recommend it.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for your 4 star review of the Ramada Edmonton Hotel & Conference Centre.

Canada
Reviewed 3 May 2014

I was on a business trip, and our typical corporate hotels are properties with Starwood hotels. However, I chose to stay at this hotel, as I have friends who live in north Edmonton, making it easier to visit. I regretted my decision the moment that I checked-into my room.

An older property, this hotel is outdated, and the common areas and rooms have a seedy feel to it. Signs of aging, and wear and tear are evident throughout the hotel. Personally, I did not feel safe staying at this hotel, and would never stay here again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank SqTraveler
Thank you for your recent review of the Ramada Hotel & Conference Centre. We pride ourselves on our property upkeep and attention to detail, but clearly we were not up to standards on your stay, and for that I am truly sorry. I have followed up with my team. Thank you for bringing them to our attention.

Calgary, Canada
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Rates are very reasonable. Polite staff. I ordered a pizza after the kitchen closed. Marife went above and beyond to make sure the food was delivered. Excellent service. I will stay here again without hesitation.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Travelingman_007_58
Lisa D, Manager at Ramada Edmonton Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this review, 21 May 2014
Thank you Travelingman for telling us about your stay. We are always excited to here about associates going out of their way to make your stay more enjoyable. We look forward to your next visit.