“Great stay”

Super 8 Edmonton/West
Ranked #57 of 93 Hotels in Edmonton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Edmonton, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2014

We Frequently come to this Location as it is in the Best Location for Us . I find that we know that the Staff are Friendly, the Rooms are Cleaned Daily, You have your choice of a Continential Breakfast or You can go to the Denny's Restaurant also Located in the Building. There is a Lounge on the Premises if you so Desire. There I a Convienence Store as well also in the Building.
` We've stayed enough to know that eve thou your near Yellowhead Highway 170 St, You don't hear the noise rom the Traffic.

Room Tip: We go to this Location , as we know this Hotel is properly maintained, cleaned Daily, Friendly Staf...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Edmonton, Canada
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

After politely asking to with drawl our hotel rental due to the horrendous room, construction of the hotel and the bathroom light not working i was verbally abused by the staff of this hotel. I was in Edmonton to write a very important exam in the health profession, and needed the quiet to be able to study and get a good night sleep. I was accused of renting the hotel for sex and did the deed and wanted to leave. After being appalled, and very very very offended I was told "it happens often" and was not given an apology. I was also obligated to pay a 50.00 fee because we moved to check the blanket. AWFUL experience. I am a nurse and been with my boyfriend for six years. I also called the next day to talk to the managers to report the front end manager who made these comments and nothing was done on my behave. I highly recommend staying at the super 8 on the south side where they take pride in the appearance of the hotel, and the paying customers.

Room Tip: Stay at the super 8 on the south side
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Tj10110
Travellers also viewed these Edmonton hotels
Yellowhead Inn
#32 of 93 in Edmonton
Place LaRue
Comfort Inn Edmonton West
Comfort Inn Edmonton West
#58 of 93 in Edmonton
Ramada Edmonton West
#55 of 93 in Edmonton

Been to Super 8 Edmonton/West? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Edmonton/West

Property: Super 8 Edmonton/West
Address: 16818 118th Avenue, Edmonton, Alberta T5V 1M8, Canada
Region: Canada > Alberta > Edmonton
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Wheelchair access
Ranked #57 of 93 Hotels in Edmonton
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Edmonton/West 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 Edmonton/West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Edmonton/West Hotel Edmonton