“I would stay again”

Travelodge Edmonton East
Ranked #76 of 91 Hotels in Edmonton
Reviewed 25 February 2014

I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights with a few friends. It was very clean, the front desk was very nice and helpful every time I had a question, and the beds were comfortable.

even though I was happy with my stay here, I do have a few qualms.
I called a day ahead and was assured I had a non-smoking room with two beds. Upon arrival, I was told none were available. This had me annoyed. The good news was, due to recent renovations, our smoking two bed room smelled fine. Though the hall did not.
And the beds were double, not queen. the queens were only for the single rooms, which I found a tad odd. I could also hear people out in the hall in the night, but I think they were just loud more than anything else.

But it was pretty quiet, private, clean, good bathroom, tv, fridge. I would stay again!

Room Tip: if it doesn't have a pool, it gets a 3 star (at max)
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 23 February 2014

I called and booked through Travelodges 800 number. I booked a queen size bed, non smoking room. When we arrived, the hostess was not quick to put her dinner down, but quick to point out we needed a $200 dollar cash deposit that we were not previously warned about. They did take a pre-authorization through our credit card. When we got to the room it was 2 double beds, the room/hotel is rather old and out dated. The beds uncomfortable. No continental breakfast. A big disappointment. First and last stay there for us!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank CJTurner65
Reviewed 21 February 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 February 2014

Stayed for 3 nights. The bed was new and comfortable, sheets were clean.
Major downfall of this hotel is the tile floor in the hallway, makes it very loud when people are walking in the hall and even louder when they're wheeling their luggage! There isn't mush for restaurants in the neighborhood either.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 February 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 January 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 December 2013

Stayed there for two nights. The breakfast which was included was good enough in comparison with other breakfast included hotels. The front desk could be more patient and nice (we are in CA), but It was not a negative point.

The room was clean. The internet was slow a little. In total, I liked it. If someone says if u will come back again to this hotel, my answer is YES.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business