“worst buffet ever”

Kitchen Buffet and Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Kitchen Buffet and Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,547 of 2,527 Restaurants in Edmonton
Price range: US$16 - US$23
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Contemporary, Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 9 July 2013

most of the food was terrible, had been sitting a long time (it was 5:30 pm) a lot of choices were almost empty, staff was not keeping a good eye on replenshing. Salad bar was separate area but main course line had exact same items as salad bar so made buffet look longer than it actually was. Waitress informed us that prices were raised $1 so that amount would be donated to Stollery Childrens Hospital. Great idea except that it should be a choice and I disagree that they say THEY are donating the money to make it sound as if a portion of profits was being used!

1  Thank Travelgirl040

Reviewed 21 June 2013

We were a family group celebrating father'sday ath the buffet which was not very busy and was only a breakfast buffet ending at 2 pm. At 1 we were told they typically have a 2 hour limit. This is absolutely ridiculous as nothing is posted and we have never experienced this before. Save your money and find a more reasonable place. The buffet was a little less than average.

1  Thank HappyTailsEdmonton
Reviewed 19 June 2013

Always found that there's something for everyone. Service is good, food is fresh Better then any Vegas Buffett IMHO

Reviewed 1 May 2013

I was ill for 24 hours after eating here. I think it was the Caesar salad. The server was no where to be seen and I had to ask someone to find her so I could pay to leave. I should have just had tapas in the concierge lounge.

1  Thank farriesgc
Reviewed 28 April 2013 via mobile

I went with a group of five girlfriends for brunch and had low expectations, but was quickly won over. We had to wait awhile to get in, but man, it was worth it. Salmon Wellington, Eggs Benedict, Roast beef, Yorkshire Pudding, seared tuna with pineapple salsa & so much more, plus all the breakfast standards. Beautiful desserts as well as a lovely Crepes Suzette station. (I'm still dreaming about those.) Juice and tea or coffee were included. The line for one of the main food service areas was long and somewhat slow moving. That was about our only complaint. The hotel and casino area are quite nice looking and comfortable spaces. Families with children were made to feel welcome.

1  Thank Ryegirl74