“Supper one night - Breakfast buffet the next.... I'm still full!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Kitchen Buffet and Bistro

Kitchen Buffet and Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Kitchen Buffet and Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,563 of 2,376 Restaurants in Edmonton
Price range: US$15 - US$22
Cuisines: American, Canadian, Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Edmonton, Canada
“Supper one night - Breakfast buffet the next.... I'm still full!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

We had a night on the town and stayed at ther hotel. We decided to try the local restaurant. I wanted the buffet but wasn't impressed wioth the selection so I ordered from the menu. I ordered the steak and it was cooked to perfection. Funny - it seemed tough to cut but it was tender when I ate it. Must have been my knife, For sides, I ordered fries and gravy which were good. The veggies were awesome. I love baby beets and so they were a nice treat. Overall - very happy with my food. My wife had a burger and a Caesar salad. The burget was huge and she didn't finish it. Salid was ok. Not exciting but ok. Service for dinner was really really slow.

The next day, was Mothers Day and the signs said we had to make reservations but they were also sold out. Not sure how our package worked, we called the front desk and the hotel clerk said no pronblem, just to show up and give them our certificate. So the next morning, we went for the buffet. Now, as this was Mothers day, the place was packed. As I had a package, the breakfast buffet was included so we decided to wait in line. The food was awesome. Well worth the wait. The cost of the regular buffet is $17/person and on Mothers day is was $32 per person. When my bill came, I was charged $33 for the difference but when I mentioned to our waiter that we had called and confirmed that we could just show up, he checked and said there was no extra chanrge. That was awesome. the service we received was excellent and I left our waiter (Asian gentleman named Mike I think) a $10 tip. GOOD FOOD!

• Visited May 2014

Edmonton, Canada
“Dine & Gamble in the Casino”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2014

If you like some fun and want to try your lucky stars then this buffet place is good. The sea food on tuesdays for dinner is pretty good for a reasonable price. River Cree Casino is huge and with your winnings you take some dough home and also recover the cost of dining.
Good luck !

• Visited April 2014
Canada
“Excellent Buffet Breakfasts”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 January 2014

We stayed two nights at the Marriott and had breakfast included. There is a huge selection of food and we enjoyed the omelette and waffle bars.

Visited January 2014
Edmonton, AB, Canada
“Middle of the road”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2014

Had the breakfast buffet. The service was great but the buffet itself was a little light on selection and the quality was pretty average. If you do the room + breakfast deal it's worth it but I wouldn't pay full price for it.

Visited January 2014
“worst buffet ever”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2013

most of the food was terrible, had been sitting a long time (it was 5:30 pm) a lot of choices were almost empty, staff was not keeping a good eye on replenshing. Salad bar was separate area but main course line had exact same items as salad bar so made buffet look longer than it actually was. Waitress informed us that prices were raised $1 so that amount would be donated to Stollery Childrens Hospital. Great idea except that it should be a choice and I disagree that they say THEY are donating the money to make it sound as if a portion of profits was being used!

Visited July 2013